Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   Laredo X with Graystone pics? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/laredo-x-with-graystone-pics-19425.html)

jeepinAl 02-25-2011 08:37 AM

Laredo X with Graystone pics?

Anybody out there have pics of a Laredo X medium graystone leather interior? Just trying to compare it with the popular light frost beige.
Al

2011RitterGC 02-25-2011 09:04 AM

Re: Laredo X with Graystone pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepinAl (Post 364171)
Anybody out there have pics of a Laredo X medium graystone leather interior? Just trying to compare it with the popular light frost beige.
Al

I dont have pics of it but you do know that graystone is only in a Laredo and light frost is only in a Limited or Overland (LTD with black and Overland with dark frost)?

pwguy 02-25-2011 09:11 AM

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_F...0/DSC07503.jpg

From http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/my-early-impressions-18045.html

jeepinAl 02-25-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2011RitterGC (Post 364193)
I dont have pics of it but you do know that graystone is only in a Laredo and light frost is only in a Limited or Overland (LTD with black and Overland with dark frost)?

That's the problem. I like some of the features of limited/overland, but honestly prefer the color combos of the laredo X's.

And thanks to PWguy for the pic, that may have just sold me on that color.

2011RitterGC 02-25-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepinAl (Post 364213)
That's the problem. I like some of the features of limited/overland, but honestly prefer the color combos of the laredo X's.

A Laredao X is very close to a LTD but no Bi-Xenon or pano-roof so if thats not a big deal go for the X

jeepinAl 02-25-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2011RitterGC (Post 364216)
A Laredao X is very close to a LTD but no Bi-Xenon or pano-roof so if thats not a big deal go for the X

That's another problem. On Jeep.com there's no Pano-roof option for the Laredo X, but on the E-brochure (I asked for on this site yesterday - and other papers I have) says its an option.

Dare I say it, I might actually have to go down to the dealer:o

Thanks for the info though, see ya on the trails of the BRP or downtown Asheville...if WNC is Western NC

Kennedy12 02-25-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepinAl (Post 364227)
That's another problem. On Jeep.com there's no Pano-roof option for the Laredo X, but on the E-brochure (I asked for on this site yesterday - and other papers I have) says its an option.

Thanks for the info though, see ya on the trails of the BRP or downtown Asheville...if WNC is Western NC

A sun roof isn't an option for a plain Loredo, however I know you can get a sun roof for the Loredo X, I'm just not sure if it's a single pane or a Pano. :confused:

I've seen brochures, e-brochures and others offering Pano roofs for the X, and I've also seen build your owns where it has said that's a single pane (what they use if you have a rear DVD entertainment)

GC2011 02-25-2011 10:44 AM

I love the grey interior w black trim, the black w/ black trim it just to mono.

Laredo X's still can not get some functions I wanted like the rain sense wipers and memory system.

Landa220 02-25-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepinAl (Post 364213)

I couldn't agree more. When I spec out a Laredo or Limited, I end up with an Overland. I like the black wood and the leather steering wheel better.

GCGreg 02-25-2011 12:01 PM

My Loredo has the the 26X package $4000 and the Pano roof but it was $1195 stand alone option.

tkln 02-25-2011 02:03 PM

I think the Pano roof stopped being an option on the X a while ago due to supply issues.

2011RitterGC 02-25-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepinAl (Post 364227)

From what I understand the Laredo comes with a sun roof over the driver/passenger but the LTD and Overland have the pano roof over both front and back seats.

BTW - Waynesville. I got my Overland in Hendersonville.