Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   No Mineral Grey Overlands In North East (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/no-mineral-grey-overlands-in-north-east-19706.html)

lamstang94 03-03-2011 06:47 AM

No Mineral Grey Overlands In North East

My dealer and myself have been checking for 2 weeks for a Hemi Mineral Grey Overlands, black interior, and 730N with no luck. I live in CT and their seems to be none around. I can order one but dont want to wait. Is this color/combo in short supply or something?

Cperez 03-03-2011 07:12 AM

Re: No Mineral Grey Overlands In North East

Have you tried the advanced search options at cars.com? I used a search string on there that I created on 12/22/10, and on 12/28/10 I was driving home my Mineral Grey Hemi Overland. No dealer was involved in "helping" me locate this vehicle. Give it a shot. I just ran my old saved search and it produced 40 hits (I did not confine my search to the NE, but a quick scan of the results showed plenty in that region).

The site gives you a variety of check boxes and drop down menus to refine your search, but the real power comes in the keyword box. My terms included: 5.7L Overland Mineral 4X4.

lamstang94 03-03-2011 07:23 AM

Yea I tried that. Nothing with the combo I wanted. There are alot of Minerals with the saddle interior though. I dont think this is a good color combo.

swampass2 03-03-2011 08:27 AM

730N is probably your biggest obstacle. They've just started trickling onto dealer lots in the past week and weren't scheduled to go into full production until March 1.

2011RitterGC 03-03-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamstang94 (Post 368202)
My dealer and myself have been checking for 2 weeks for a Hemi Mineral Grey Overlands, black interior, and 730N with no luck. I live in CT and their seems to be none around. I can order one but dont want to wait. Is this color/combo in short supply or something?

The 730N is in "short" supply.

Dan JGC 03-03-2011 10:04 AM

It has to be the 730N....the RER's are rare to find anymore since they have been discontinued....the RHR's are just now making an appearance... If is isn't a big deal, go for the 430N RHB and you should find something out there that meets the rest of your criteria.

lamstang94 03-03-2011 02:04 PM

Thanks Guys. Yea I'm going to wait for one with the 730. I want the added features that it has. From multiple dealers they say in a couple weeks there should be one.