Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Performance Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/)
-   -   Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/installed-bwoody-3-5-cai-1973.html)

Robert Palmer 08-09-2009 05:58 PM

Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
So I bought the Bwoody intake from Jason and installed in the Hooters parking lot. Took it for a little tiny spin around the parking lot. I like my initial impressions.

Then we all go into Hooters, eat, and have a good time and when Frankie, Nate, Irfan, Fabian, and I went to the East Meadow Hooters to see the UFC fight because the first one wasn't showing it, we went for a highway run.

And I also just got back from some more testing. :D

WOW is what sums up this CAI. Any time I punch it, I hear the whoosh of air before I take off. The Jeep is more responsive to this CAI, but most of all, my Jeep is running cooler. With the Bwoody (according to my Predator readings), the Jeep is running 30-40 degrees cooler than before with the AirAid.

I will give everyone pics and videos when I take it to NX-1 to get a full paint correction and detail. My engine bay is quite filthy now. I can't allow pics of a dirty engine bay. :D

Frankie 08-09-2009 06:20 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
Install went pretty smooth for us doing it in the parking lot! Thank goodness Fabian carries around HUGE zip ties and push pins! ;)

LO.7 08-09-2009 06:24 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
That's sweet.. Joe coming through with another solid engine mod.. You're on a roll right now dude. You're gonna love it's sound even more on a cold winter morning.

Scottina06 08-09-2009 06:26 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
big deal..........I will have one soon......LOL

Frankie 08-09-2009 06:29 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 45079)
big deal..........I will have one soon......LOL

Ill believe it when I see it! :p:p:p

Megatron 08-09-2009 06:37 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
BIG ZIP TIES! LOL oh man, my jaw dropped seeing those. I thought Fabian was gonna kill me or something

Robert Palmer 08-09-2009 06:40 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxSTUGOTSxox (Post 45075)
Install went pretty smooth for us doing it in the parking lot! Thank goodness Fabian carries around HUGE zip ties and push pins! ;)

LMAO! Indeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LO.7 (Post 45078)
That's sweet.. Joe coming through with another solid engine mod.. You're on a roll right now dude. You're gonna love it's sound even more on a cold winter morning.

Yeah Chris. I cant wait for a winter morning when I pull out from the garage and rip it through 16th street. :D


Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 45079)
big deal..........I will have one soon......LOL

:lol:


Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxSTUGOTSxox (Post 45081)
Ill believe it when I see it! :p:p:p

X2 :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZY (Post 45085)
BIG ZIP TIES! LOL oh man, my jaw dropped seeing those. I thought Fabian was gonna kill me or something

:lol:

pjs1965 08-09-2009 07:53 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
Thank goodness Eddie's wife brought little wipes for everyone. You guys were a mess! Oh and I could almost hear Joe's jeep over Chris' monster. I think. . . :D

Robert Palmer 08-09-2009 07:56 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pjs1965 (Post 45114)
Thank goodness Eddie's wife brought little wipes for everyone. You guys were a mess! Oh and I could almost hear Joe's jeep over Chris' monster. I think. . . :D

Yeah I am thankful for the wipes Eddie's wife handed out.



:lol: I wish my Jeep was louder.

Frankie 08-09-2009 07:56 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pjs1965 (Post 45114)
Thank goodness Eddie's wife brought little wipes for everyone.

Yeah...Thank you very much for those!!!!

Scottina06 08-09-2009 08:00 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxSTUGOTSxox (Post 45081)
Ill believe it when I see it! :p:p:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis Presley (Post 45086)
LMAO! Indeed.



Yeah Chris. I cant wait for a winter morning when I pull out from the garage and rip it through 16th street. :D




:lol:




X2 :D



:lol:


you two numbnuts obviously didnt see the prototype in the bwoody forum.......:thumbsup:

Robert Palmer 08-09-2009 08:07 PM

Re: Installed: Bwoody 3.5 CAI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 45121)
you two numbnuts obviously didnt see the prototype in the bwoody forum.......:thumbsup:

I mean I will believe it when I see it installed on your truck. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community