Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   If you have been waiting a long time for your JGC this might hack you off (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/if-you-have-been-waiting-a-long-time-for-your-jgc-this-might-hack-you-off-19732.html)

ksojeep 03-03-2011 03:37 PM

If you have been waiting a long time for your JGC this might hack you off

So I finally decided to place my custom order last week and hoped my JGC would arrive by early May.

I ordered: V8, 4x4, Black Overland (Not Summit) with Saddle, new 730n, Panoramic, Adaptive Cruise.

I got a call from my dealer an hour ago and said figured out they had the EXACT vehicle already coming in and it should be here is two weeks. Said he put my name on it and gave me my VIN number. If I become a site supporter and give the VIN to Milous would he be able to confirm?

WK2OverlandII 03-03-2011 04:43 PM

Re: If you have been waiting a long time for your JGC this might hack you off

Heck...YEAH!!! He could confirm and track for you....dude thats AWESOME!...congrats!

MikeD 03-03-2011 04:56 PM

That's good timing, Congrats!

dobiegillis 03-03-2011 05:22 PM

Talk about luck!

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4G using Tapatalk

RageOfFury 03-03-2011 05:49 PM

Nice buddy! Congrats!!

Cperez 03-03-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksojeep (Post 368505)
I got a call from my dealer an hour ago and said figured out they had the EXACT vehicle already coming in and it should be here is two weeks.

If a dealer said it, it MUST be true! :lol:

j/k, ksojeep. At the risk of jinxing you, let me add my congrats to this lucky "get".

pharmade 03-03-2011 06:14 PM

Very nice. Congrats and enjoy.

Relwarc 03-03-2011 06:42 PM

with the 1.5 BILLION WK2's sitting in dealerships all around here in Baltimore, i can only assume they are everywhere... I know there are a lot of options, but wouldn't most people be able to go find one that fits the bill sitting on a lot?

joebinotto 03-03-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relwarc (Post 368600)
with the 1.5 BILLION WK2's sitting in dealerships all around here in Baltimore, i can only assume they are everywhere... I know there are a lot of options, but wouldn't most people be able to go find one that fits the bill sitting on a lot?

I can't! My isn't special. Just a new 4x4 Summit in rugged brown with new 730 & standard V6. I could care less about the chrome package that I added. But there isn't one Summit like this on lots (or at least I can't locate it).

Scottina06 03-03-2011 06:51 PM

the backlog is on Overlands. Only 3% of previous gen's were Overlands. I would love to see the numbers for the 2011's

ksojeep 03-03-2011 07:47 PM

Thank you all for the congrats!!! I am not a patient person so did not know how I was going to wait 8-10 weeks. Now we will see if the dealer is right.

I will sign up to this site tomorrow and hopefully from there Milous can confirm the good news.

Now if only Chrysler will do a $3,000 rebate the day before it arrives my life will be perfect!

Thanks again all!

fireron 03-03-2011 09:34 PM

You funny :lol: