Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio, Video, Navigation & Electronic Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f50/)
-   -   Kicker Upgrade (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f50/kicker-upgrade-19742.html)

SLVRLTNG 03-03-2011 08:36 PM

Kicker Upgrade
 
I upgraded from the BA system to the kicker system. 6 speakers and the amp. There is a "surround sound" setting that you set with the volume control. Question: On the Jeeps that came with the Kicker system, is there a light or something on the head unit that specifies which sound is set? there is quire a difference between the 2 settings....:thumbsup:

SvenskaJeepGuy 03-03-2011 09:10 PM

Re: Kicker Upgrade
 
not much of a difference and no light. just have to do volume up twice and then volume down twice

triggasrt 03-04-2011 01:06 PM

Re: Kicker Upgrade
 
Where did you get the kicker upgrade from???

Frankie 03-04-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triggasrt (Post 369095)
Where did you get the kicker upgrade from???

You can get it from JustForJeeps

Sent From My EVO

SvenskaJeepGuy 03-04-2011 01:59 PM

Re: Kicker Upgrade
 
or any dealer, or ebay, or a junkyard lol

Milous 03-04-2011 02:28 PM

Re: Kicker Upgrade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SLVRLTNG (Post 368695)
On the Jeeps that came with the Kicker system, is there a light or something on the head unit that specifies which sound is set?

Surround modes are displayed in the EVIC on the factory installed systems.

SvenskaJeepGuy 03-04-2011 02:42 PM

Re: Kicker Upgrade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 369132)
Surround modes are displayed in the EVIC on the factory installed systems.

so if the mopar upgrade is added to a vehicle you cant add the surround mode? no wonder i didnt notice a difference lol

Milous 03-04-2011 02:59 PM

Re: Kicker Upgrade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 369136)
so if the mopar upgrade is added to a vehicle you cant add the surround mode? no wonder i didnt notice a difference lol

The Mopar system has the same Surround modes, you just don't have the visual confirmation.

SLVRLTNG 03-04-2011 06:40 PM

Re: Kicker Upgrade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by triggasrt (Post 369095)
Where did you get the kicker upgrade from???

I got mine at Mopar Supercenter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 369132)
Surround modes are displayed in the EVIC on the factory installed systems.

I see , thanks :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 369144)
The Mopar system has the same Surround modes, you just don't have the visual confirmation.

yes this is a true fact, Milous knows all :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community