Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Whew! Long, Productive Weekend (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/whew-long-productive-weekend-1980.html)

lordfeyr 08-09-2009 09:19 PM

Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
So I took the wifes car. She got to drive it one day, then I went for a 3 hour drive to my buddy's house in Vegas.

Items Accomplished -

SRT8 Springs/Bilsteins
SRT8 Replicas
Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust
Volant CAI

Before -

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...Jeep/06gc1.jpg


Added Window Tint -

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r/Jeep/136.jpg


Now -

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r/Jeep/003.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r/Jeep/001.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r/Jeep/002.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r/Jeep/004.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r/Jeep/005.jpg

White Chocolate 08-09-2009 09:20 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
Very nice buddy, My first mod is planning to get those rims also!!!

Megatron 08-09-2009 09:20 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
Good heavens! slow down! haha very nice mods sir!

Where are the old wheels, sold?

Robert Palmer 08-09-2009 09:21 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
Looks awesome!

Dylans3960ccs 08-09-2009 09:21 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
wow; very nice.

lordfeyr 08-09-2009 09:26 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EZY (Post 45191)
Good heavens! slow down! haha very nice mods sir!

Where are the old wheels, sold?


No, they are at the tire shop. I will be picking them up tomorrow. You interested? I am planning on putting them up for sale to recoup some of my spending.



Also SRT Sways are on their way. I had hoped to have them for this weekends mod fest but the guy lagged on shipping. Oh well, what can you do.

Megatron 08-09-2009 09:31 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordfeyr (Post 45205)
No, they are at the tire shop. I will be picking them up tomorrow. You interested? I am planning on putting them up for sale to recoup some of my spending.



Also SRT Sways are on their way. I had hoped to have them for this weekends mod fest but the guy lagged on shipping. Oh well, what can you do.

Hmm, I'll see depending on the price. Fall semester is coming up, I might be held back. It sucks modding on a budget LOL :lol:

Dylans3960ccs 08-09-2009 09:35 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EZY (Post 45215)
Hmm, I'll see depending on the price. Fall semester is coming up, I might be held back. It sucks modding on a budget LOL :lol:

non-sence being poor is just . . . exciting! :D . . . . . . . :lol:

eddiefig 08-09-2009 09:53 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
what tires are those?

lordfeyr 08-09-2009 10:30 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EZY (Post 45215)
Hmm, I'll see depending on the price. Fall semester is coming up, I might be held back. It sucks modding on a budget LOL :lol:

Shoot me an offer for what you think is fair and Ill talk it over with the boss. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddiefig (Post 45235)
what tires are those?

They are an off-brand. Durun F-One

robpp 08-09-2009 10:37 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
looking good bro.

keep up this pace and you'll need a paragraph for the sig :thumbsup:

lordfeyr 08-09-2009 10:41 PM

Re: Whew! Long, Productive Weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by robpp (Post 45249)
looking good bro.

keep up this pace and you'll need a paragraph for the sig :thumbsup:


HAHA! I have some things to do still that are cheap so I will add more soon. I need a shorty antenna and those chrome covers for the mirrors so I can PTM them.

After that I need to chill for a bit unless I come across so good deals on things like an 08+ SRT Front Bumper and Sides, HID Headlights, 08+ Grill etc...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community