Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Is any1 down for another meet in nyc?

17K views 159 replies 24 participants last post by  White WK Swagga 
#1 · (Edited)
i kno a pretty good place to eat(apple bees, tgi fridays, el greco etc) and i have a perfect parking lot.. and i mean perfect as if we had like 500 jeeps... we could fit them all..and its only about 10 minutes away from all three places.. this is all in brooklyn.. food places around sheepsheadbay area and the parking lot in bensonhurst.. maybe sometime at the end of august?
let me kno wat u think

Ill start the list.. lets c how many of u will wanna do this
1. ItsAJeepThing - Aslan, BROOKLYN, NYC
2. White WK Swagga - Nate, Patchogue, Long Island, NY
3. Elvis Presley - Joe, NYC, Manhattan (Downtown)
4. KITSOS - Christos, Mineola, Long Island, NY
5. Chuck - Charlie, Ozone Park, Queens NY
6. EZY - NYC
7. Jeepnjeep-Jim,Valley Stream, NY
8. B.P.O.D - irfan, teaneck, nj
9. iJeep - Fabian, Manhattan, NYC
10. ducks unlimited

#2 ·
Here's a list
1. White WK Swagga - Nate, Patchogue, Long Island, NY
You don't even have to ask me..

#5 ·
OK Just bump me to second. LMAO

#9 ·
ok.. we'll c how well this goes.. maybe ill do this on the first weekends of september.. ill put u on the list
I'm interested, let me know.

Edit: Don't know how my schedule will be but let me know.
maybe ill do this on the first weekends of september.. ill put u on the list
let me kno about ur schedule

#8 · (Edited)
I'm interested, let me know.

Edit: Don't know how my schedule will be but let me know.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

So what areas are you looking at?

Gateway Shopping Center in Spring Creek?

Floyd Bennett Field?

#14 ·
sick.. u ever go to ceasers bay on fridays? during summer.. on every friday.. starting around 6 or 7 oclock.. ppl gather up with their cars and just have a car show

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

So i guess a meet in MARYLAND OUT THE QUESTION.... so we can have a BIG meet but no the local NYC boys cant come over the freaking bridge
im just scared that the way i abuse my car.. it wont make it to the meet in Maryland :mad:

#16 ·
You guys should make your way over to me , Frankie , and Chris's neck of the woods sometime!

#17 ·
Bubba I'm going to be in MD/DC this weekend.

#19 ·
Depends on date and time but most likely, yeah.

Ill start the list.. lets c how many of u will wanna do this
1. ItsAJeepThing - Aslan, BROOKLYN, NYC
2. White WK Swagga - Nate, Patchogue, Long Island, NY
3. Elvis Presley - Joe, NYC, Manhattan (Downtown)
4. KITSOS - Christos, Mineola, Long Island, NY
5. Chuck - Charlie, Ozone Park, Queens NY
6. EZY - NYC
7.Jeepnjeep-Jim,Valley Stream, NY

#24 ·
Isn't there a lot over there off the belt by varrazano bridge thats good to take pics?

#26 ·
Please don't tell me you eat the fish you catch in the Hudson river??? That explains a lot now. LMAO J/K

#28 ·
hahaha not yet as i have not caught any stripers in the hudson. the blues i catch in the ocean i eat... those fish are migrating fish so yes they do go in the hudson:) lololol

i'm down. we should have that Jeep experience @ the next meet. you get 2 ride and experience what's it's like in the diff. jeeps. want to ride in an srt8..even if it's for 5 secs :D
good idea bro!!! i like it!!!

#27 ·
i'm down. we should have that Jeep experience @ the next meet. you get 2 ride and experience what's it's like in the diff. jeeps. want to ride in an srt8..even if it's for 5 secs :D

#29 ·
Thats a cool idea. But I'm a lil scared of Juniors jeep. LOL

#35 ·
i think i can make it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.