Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Where can i purchase Pedal covers? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/where-can-i-purchase-pedal-covers-19936.html)

lost boyz 03-08-2011 09:58 AM

Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
i have a 2005 grand cherokee looking to buy a nice pair of pedal covers..
Does anyone have a website or ebay add or something like that i can order from?
thank you!,,,,

06RC22 03-08-2011 10:20 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
try www.justforjeeps.com they are a vendor here and they have anything you could think of for your jeep.

use "jeepgarage5" for 5% off

StoneCold 03-08-2011 10:43 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
ultimate pedals:thumbsup:

lost boyz 03-08-2011 10:52 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
thanks for the great help...

Megatron 03-08-2011 10:58 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lost boyz (Post 371454)
thanks for the great help...

http://www.justforjeeps.com/srbrpe.html

^ direct link to the product and enter the code 06RC22 said, and you will be golden :thumbsup:

SvenskaJeepGuy 03-08-2011 11:18 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
try your dealer, mine had them for $30

MasterWK 03-09-2011 12:18 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
Have fun installing the covers... hahaha. I think my fingers still hurt.

SvenskaJeepGuy 03-09-2011 12:31 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterWK (Post 372148)
Have fun installing the covers... hahaha. I think my fingers still hurt.

its brutal!

06RC22 03-09-2011 02:10 PM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterWK (Post 372148)
Have fun installing the covers... hahaha. I think my fingers still hurt.


Mine werent hard at all. I used a little soapy water and they slipped right on... no hurt fingers at all. lol

MasterWK 03-10-2011 01:36 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
^Lucky haha. It took my 30-45 minutes of wrestling with the brake pedal with soapy water and a hairdryer. They are great to have though.

2005JGC 03-10-2011 07:46 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 06RC22 (Post 372453)
Mine werent hard at all. I used a little soapy water and they slipped right on... no hurt fingers at all. lol


did you get the brake pedal cover on all the way? I have done my share of them (the srt's dont come with them installed, its part of the PDI, and its the new craze on 3.5l challangers I guess). No matter what I use to lube it up they NEVER just slip on. So the question really is, did you get all 4 lips around the brake pedal?

06RC22 03-10-2011 09:23 AM

Re: Where can i purchase Pedal covers?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005JGC (Post 372918)
did you get the brake pedal cover on all the way? I have done my share of them (the srt's dont come with them installed, its part of the PDI, and its the new craze on 3.5l challangers I guess). No matter what I use to lube it up they NEVER just slip on. So the question really is, did you get all 4 lips around the brake pedal?

Yea all 4 lips are arouns the pedal... I was expecting to have trouble cause everyone else said it hurt your fingers but mine went on perfectly and very easily


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community