Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   My JGC has been in "Pending Inspection" for 10 days (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/my-jgc-has-been-in-pending-inspection-for-10-days-20427.html)

ksojeep 03-18-2011 08:31 AM

My JGC has been in "Pending Inspection" for 10 days

I looked through all the custom orders and noticed that none of them were in "Pending Inspection" status for more than a day before moving on. Mine has been in "Pending Inspection" for 10 days now.

Any thoughts on why it would be stuck there? I called my dealer yesterday but waiting to hear back from them.

Steve50 03-18-2011 08:43 AM

Re: My JGC has been in "Pending Inspection" for 10 days

mine too. since the 9th. also waiting for dealer response. delivery date scheduled for 3/21. don't think it will make it.

Dan JGC 03-18-2011 10:05 AM

^^^ Sometimes they stay in "I" pending since the update hasn't been entered yet...that is what I have observed. Such as pending inspection but should have been updated to JS or JB for shipped to storage or body vender.

ksojeep --- Yours just wasn't updated yet...you are KZ plant release so no worries. Next will be vehicle movements as it leaves the Detroit area.

Steve50 --- If you're Steveanddi2 yours still says "I"....I'd contact the dealer to see, probably someone hasn't entered in the next code status yet....

Steve50 03-18-2011 12:34 PM

thanks Dan

ksojeep 03-18-2011 12:35 PM

Thanks Dan. That is great info to have. Kelly

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan JGC (Post 378201)
^^^ Sometimes they stay in "I" pending since the update hasn't been entered yet...that is what I have observed. Such as pending inspection but should have been updated to JS or JB for shipped to storage or body vender.

ksojeep --- Yours just wasn't updated yet...you are KZ plant release so no worries. Next will be vehicle movements as it leaves the Detroit area.

Steve50 --- If you're Steveanddi2 yours still says "I"....I'd contact the dealer to see, probably someone hasn't entered in the next code status yet....

ksojeep 03-21-2011 09:53 PM

Almost two weeks and remain in pending inspection. If it does not get out of PI this week will probably bite the bullet and buy the LR4. Test drove it again this weekend and love it but did not want to pay the price. Love the Jeep also but not enough to wait indefinitely.

Dan JGC 03-21-2011 10:52 PM

^^^ The tracking thread says KZ, not I.