Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Custom Grille - anyone want to do one for me? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/custom-grille-anyone-want-to-do-one-for-me-21091.html)

babygorilla 03-31-2011 07:34 PM

Custom Grille - anyone want to do one for me?

I have a black 2007 WK Limited. I don;t like the chrome grille. I want a Black one with SRT mesh or custom mesh behind it...

Anyone know where I can get one...or who can make one for me? I don;t mind paying...just need good work.

Thanks!

White Chocolate 03-31-2011 08:01 PM

Re: Custom Grille - anyone want to do one for me?

I heard its SUPER easy, why not try yourself?

babygorilla 03-31-2011 08:05 PM

I want to... but I'm lazy and don't have a garage to work in right now. I think there is a post somewhere where peeps do it....You are right. I should give it a shot

lll2for3lll 03-31-2011 08:11 PM

If you lived near me, maybe an hour away, I'd have no problem helping you free at charge. I don't mind helping anybody.

If you are reading this, I'm in the Augusta, GA area now and I will help with whatever.

Unholyskorn86 03-31-2011 11:14 PM

I'd pay for a nice custom grille. I hate chrome also...Would rather have it match my body color or something. Dunno what tho just got it ^.^

StoneCold 04-01-2011 03:32 AM

Kyle's right man. It's so easy to do and once you start doing these things yourself you won't stop lol

DAVY27 04-01-2011 09:31 AM

^ yep, time to get your hands dirty

Unholyskorn86 04-01-2011 04:14 PM

I have like ocd. Nothing I ever make would be correct and i'd just not try again lol

BlackedOutWK 04-01-2011 04:20 PM

not to discourage you from trying it yourself but since yours is chrome and you want black, you should just keep an eye out for an srt grille, or buy one brand new from justforjeeps (although they are pricey from there). that way all you have to do is swap grilles, rather than worry about painting it and messing with mesh...

babygorilla 04-01-2011 04:26 PM

True. That would be the best... but no luck finding an SRT grille... and not really sure where to buy one....

MasterWK 04-01-2011 04:36 PM

^justforjeeps.com

In the srt8 section. I'll be getting one soon myself.

babygorilla 04-01-2011 04:59 PM

Saw it... but 332... man thats a lot for a grille. Makes me want to NOT be lazy and actually do it.

D