Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   Stillen Eyelids in... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/stillen-eyelids-in-21592.html)

SoCalMoparWK 04-10-2011 04:27 PM

Stillen Eyelids in...

Just got my Stillens in yesterday. Going after work today to sponsors shop to get it C/F wrapped and I will be installing it tomorrow morning. Stay tuned in for picks. Oh I forgot...FYI...just bought my L/H SRT skirt so now I am complete. It should be here by end of week. Fully painted, Installed and pics sometime next week.

Scottina06 04-10-2011 05:25 PM

Re: Stillen Eyelids in...

...I would have them paint matched.....

Chaoul1 04-10-2011 05:30 PM

And the housings painted black.....just saying :D

SoCalMoparWK 04-10-2011 10:27 PM

Nice thought, but no. Red and Carbon Fiber is the theme. If you guys would see it up close you would be so impressed, Hence the reason I have the sickest WK in Cali, lol.

Scottina06 04-10-2011 10:38 PM

cf vinyl on chrome headlights will stick out like a sore thumb...but its your jeep

SoCalMoparWK 04-10-2011 10:46 PM

Thats the whole reason I am covering what I can. I need to save my money for the custom interior I will be getting done the beginning part of May. After the interior is done I my custom sound system is next then after that I am going 22" Vipers, but same color scheme. After all this is done, then I may start messing with small mods again. Like I said my whip is very unique and it already stands out louder and cleaner than any SRT in Cali. By the end of the year, something very special will transform my jeep into a world first and only true WK beast. Stay tuned...

SvenskaJeepGuy 04-10-2011 10:57 PM

i would paint match it too, but its your jeep lol

Scottina06 04-11-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMoparWK (Post 393562)
Thats the whole reason I am covering what I can. I need to save my money for the custom interior I will be getting done the beginning part of May. After the interior is done I my custom sound system is next then after that I am going 22" Vipers, but same color scheme. After all this is done, then I may start messing with small mods again. Like I said my whip is very unique and it already stands out louder and cleaner than any SRT in Cali. By the end of the year, something very special will transform my jeep into a world first and only true WK beast. Stay tuned...

Those are HUGE words bro considering ALL the nice Jeep WK's and SRT's in Cali and on JeepGarage :sleepy:

tell me...in your opinion...what makes your Jeep so much better than all the others here and in Cali?

MasterWK 04-11-2011 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMoparWK (Post 393562)

Last time I checked, having a mopar decal on your front bumper wasn't "clean." But I may be stupid.

White Chocolate 04-11-2011 12:38 AM

Settle down guys, cmon really?

robpp 04-11-2011 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 393612)
Those are HUGE words bro considering ALL the nice Jeep WK's and SRT's in Cali and on JeepGarage :sleepy:

tell me...in your opinion...what makes your Jeep so much better than all the others here and in Cali?

someone besides the owner is paying the bills :rolleyes:

Megatron 04-11-2011 08:44 AM

Those are some bold words.. I shall stay tuned.

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/v...sonPopcorn.gif