Frustrated with ordering a JGC to EU
First of all would like to say that nice that I found these forums. Very nice and informative! Now on to my problem.
So I decided that I want a JGC as my next car. Looked at some other's but like many of you here, after seeing new JGC theres no other options available :) Went to my local dealer, talked and chose the Black on Black V6 4x4 Overland. I also asked that if they can look in some database if there are already some JGC in stock that they can offer to me so I can get it sooner, I was okay to compromise on color. So now they offered a stock car, with some options that they even do not have in their official price list, I was so happy and immediately wrote back that GRAB IT! Now the frustration part began, no word back from them. Okay, I wait a week and then call them and ask what's going on? The reply from them was: We are sorry but we have no clue when we can deliver a new JGC! I was WTF...last week you guys offered to me a car what supposedly should be in stock and now this?! I guess I just have to wait and see what is going on with getting a JGC to EU country's.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community