Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Summit Owners - Berber Mat, Photo? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/summit-owners-berber-mat-photo-21787.html)

Dougcjohn 04-14-2011 01:47 PM

Summit Owners - Berber Mat, Photo?

The only difference from a nicely Optioned & Chromed Wheeled Overland is the Berber floor Mats. I was curious as to what these floor mats looked like?

Do any of you Fine Owners of an Overland Summit have a few photos of the Berber Floor Mats?
Would particularly like to see the Berber Mats for the 2 tone Lt / Dk Beige.

Do any of you see a part number on the mat's tag?

netcoolery 04-14-2011 01:51 PM

Re: Summit Owners - Berber Mat, Photo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougcjohn (Post 395924)
The only difference from a nicely Optioned & Chromed Wheeled Overland is the Berber floor Mats. I was curious as to what these floor mats looked like?

Do any of you Fine Owners of an Overland Summit have a few photos of the Berber Floor Mats?
Would particularly like to see the Berber Mats for the 2 tone Lt / Dk Beige.

Do any of you see a part number on the mat's tag?

Check out 5th picture on:
http://www.jeepgarage.org/showpost.p...9&postcount=34

Dougcjohn 04-14-2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netcoolery (Post 395927)

That does have a nice Berber look!
Yours is based on the Saddle / Black interior correct?

netcoolery 04-14-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougcjohn (Post 395928)
That does have a nice Berber look!
Yours is based on the Saddle / Black interior correct?

Yes - All Summits have Saddle/Black interiors.

Danni 04-14-2011 05:41 PM

I LOVE those mats, any word on if they'll be available from Mopar in the future......gawd I LOVE my jeep actually!!

Dougcjohn 04-14-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netcoolery (Post 395964)
Yes - All Summits have Saddle/Black interiors.

Dang, dumb of me... You're right!
All very nice colors and beautiful rigs!
But for me wanting to move away from Black & dark colors; the Exterior Colors & Saddle Interior were reasons I didn't order Summit.

Excuse the brain fart... I'm OLD!
Looks like I'll explore other options for mats!

kaflyboy 04-14-2011 06:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go.

donnie g 04-14-2011 09:40 PM

Those Berber mats are awesome!
One of these days, or perhaps weeks as we know, my Summit should arrive and I contemplate what to do about floor mats.
I would like to be able to see the mats thru the overlying mats and thus feel that clear mats are the way to go. I know that Lloyd Mats makes these and they get rather good reviews.
Any other comments or opinions are welcomed.

Dan JGC 04-15-2011 01:19 AM

So you want mats to protect your mats? LOL

Dougcjohn 04-15-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan JGC (Post 396260)
So you want mats to protect your mats? LOL

Wanted to remove OEM, replace with a berber 2 tone style... I'll go back to Loyds Mats. For the dirty days, can't decide yet between the 3 rubber slush weather mats.

mjw930 04-15-2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougcjohn (Post 396264)
Wanted to remove OEM, replace with a berber 2 tone style... I'll go back to Loyds Mats. For the dirty days, can't decide yet between the 3 rubber slush weather mats.

I bought the Mopar slush mats and couldn't be happier. For the price they kick ass. I don't use them so much for mud and snow but sand (Florida is one big sandbox :) ) For the money they can't be beat.

I never thought I would go to the rubber mats until my wife got the Monster mats with her GTI. Since then we are both sold on them. Makes cleanup a breeze and they pretty much never wear out.

Dougcjohn 04-16-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjw930 (Post 396724)
I bought the Mopar slush mats and couldn't be happier. For the price they kick ass. I don't use them so much for mud and snow but sand (Florida is one big sandbox :) ) For the money they can't be beat.

I never thought I would go to the rubber mats until my wife got the Monster mats with her GTI. Since then we are both sold on them. Makes cleanup a breeze and they pretty much never wear out.

Agree w ya! OEM are nice, Great Price, plus I like the "Jeep" logo. Also like the McNeil & Husky for various reasons. I would really like ONE of them to offer a Dk Brown to be a little closer to my carpet. First one to make a rubber Dk Brown gets my $$... otherwise, Tan or Black... Hmmm?