Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT8 - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f25/)
-   -   Ferrari rear ends me- while im standing there watching! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f25/ferrari-rear-ends-me-while-im-standing-there-watching-21922.html)

SRTILL8 04-17-2011 08:07 PM

Ferrari rear ends me- while im standing there watching!

venting-

mother phucking ferrari just smacked right into my rear passenger side bumper!!!!

i was going ape shiot on the mother phucker, i literally just got out of my car and was just about to walk past the rear of my car and i see this ferrari thats always parked next to me rolling in right behind me....

i say to my self as hes inching closer and closer to me and my car...."hes in a ferrari, hes not going to touch my car".............

then.... crush!!!!!!! i immediately throw down my tool bag and starting screaming at the guy sitting in his car still.... i was literally in shock that this guy actually smacked right into my bumper!!!

he gets out and hes obviously bigger than i am ( i dont car, he just hit my baby !!!) i start saying you mother phucker you! how the phuck do you do this man! im sitting here and i cant believe you just hit my mother phucking car you asshole!!!!!!!

right away the first thing out of his mouth was "ill have it fixed, calm down man, calm down, dont worry, what ever the cost ill fix it, calm down. (i was/im still pissed off) im still flipping a shit cause im still in disbelief he actually rear ended me in a mother ****ing parking lot in his own mother phucking ferrari!!!! i even said to him...listen man, i dont care if you got that car, it doesnt mean my car is any less than yours. this is baby bro, you just smacked into it - bottom line your at fault. i treat this car like gold, i even get upset when i see dust on it and let alone you just ran into me and if i wasnt here you probably wouldnt even make it right? (rhetorical)

i got all his info, and i know hes good for the minor damage cause of what he drives and how much he pays to park there, so im not worried about getting it fixed asap but still, my point is i shouldnt have to go through these hoops to have my baby clean as it should be.

i still cant get beyond the fact the guy rear ended me while i was standing right in front of it. its crazy to see the whole right side of the bumper dip in about 6-8 inches or so and meanwhile his ferrari slides right underneath my car as he cracks my right rear fog!!! hes only defense the entire time was "my censors in front of the car never went off--it shouldve alerted me that i was close to your car, i cant believe my censors didnt go off" i replied back saying...

what your censors didnt work, thats why you hit me??? are you a phucking idiot!!! who the phuck uses censors in this kind of car man! i have censors but i dont rely on them like you are. hell if i had you car i wouldnt even take a chance like you just did....

all in all i got his info and hell take care of the damage im just pissed-

needed to vent it out some, thats all

Scottina06 04-17-2011 08:11 PM

Re: Ferrari rear ends me- while im standing there watching!

no pics of them together? Would be cool pics.....LOL.

and sorry for the guy being an idiot. Same thing happened to me once in my brand NEW 3000GT VR4

Chuck 04-17-2011 08:17 PM

Sorry to hear man. Hope you get it fixed. Any photos of the damage?

BOYCHIKS 04-17-2011 08:23 PM

+1, no pics?!

But damn, that is some shit. I'm be just as pissed as you.

Although, I would say only 5 out of 10 ferrari owners take care of their car like us Jeep owners do, because most of them are either careless, old, and have too much money--therefore, they can fix anything they damage and it won't really matter to them.

byoficr 04-17-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRTILLA (Post 397597)
venting-

mother phucking ferrari just smacked right into my rear passenger side bumper!!!!

i was going ape shiot on the mother phucker, i literally just got out of my car and was just about to walk past the rear of my car and i see this ferrari thats always parked next to me rolling in right behind me....

i say to my self as hes inching closer and closer to me and my car...."hes in a ferrari, hes not going to touch my car".............

then.... crush!!!!!!! i immediately throw down my tool bag and starting screaming at the guy sitting in his car still.... i was literally in shock that this guy actually smacked right into my bumper!!!

he gets out and hes obviously bigger than i am ( i dont car, he just hit my baby !!!) i start saying you mother phucker you! how the phuck do you do this man! im sitting here and i cant believe you just hit my mother phucking car you asshole!!!!!!!

right away the first thing out of his mouth was "ill have it fixed, calm down man, calm down, dont worry, what ever the cost ill fix it, calm down. (i was/im still pissed off) im still flipping a shit cause im still in disbelief he actually rear ended me in a mother ****ing parking lot in his own mother phucking ferrari!!!! i even said to him...listen man, i dont care if you got that car, it doesnt mean my car is any less than yours. this is baby bro, you just smacked into it - bottom line your at fault. i treat this car like gold, i even get upset when i see dust on it and let alone you just ran into me and if i wasnt here you probably wouldnt even make it right? (rhetorical)

i got all his info, and i know hes good for the minor damage cause of what he drives and how much he pays to park there, so im not worried about getting it fixed asap but still, my point is i shouldnt have to go through these hoops to have my baby clean as it should be.

i still cant get beyond the fact the guy rear ended me while i was standing right in front of it. its crazy to see the whole right side of the bumper dip in about 6-8 inches or so and meanwhile his ferrari slides right underneath my car as he cracks my right rear fog!!! hes only defense the entire time was "my censors in front of the car never went off--it shouldve alerted me that i was close to your car, i cant believe my censors didnt go off" i replied back saying...

what your censors didnt work, thats why you hit me??? are you a phucking idiot!!! who the phuck uses censors in this kind of car man! i have censors but i dont rely on them like you are. hell if i had you car i wouldnt even take a chance like you just did....

all in all i got his info and hell take care of the damage im just pissed-

needed to vent it out some, thats all

You should have kicked him in the nuts!!!!

Megatron 04-17-2011 08:55 PM

Damn.. horrible

i0r15 04-17-2011 09:02 PM

Man that's too bad!! Hope it's an easy fix.
His effin park sensors didn't go off?? Hahaha.... F that. He can't drive without sensors??

Though I must add, that I'd be more pissed if this was done by a Prius....

DAVY27 04-17-2011 09:21 PM

shit Tila, sorry to hear brotha. He was probably admiring your rear and forgot to step on the brakes lol. :(

SvenskaJeepGuy 04-17-2011 11:30 PM

:pics:

gotta love the retards that cant park without their sensors. sucks you got it, but at least you were able to get their info and it wasnt a hit and run.

YungSRT 04-18-2011 01:59 AM

Dumbass Ferrari driver.

mrjaydeeone 04-18-2011 03:36 AM

Damn bro, sorry to hear. Atleast you got all the info, and hopefully it won't be down too long

StoneCold 04-18-2011 05:06 AM

Bro that sucks balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Please tell me your rear lights are OK?

I would have gone mental if it'd been me!