Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Questions for those who saw the NY Intro in person (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/questions-for-those-who-saw-the-ny-intro-in-person-22071.html)

transam 04-20-2011 05:27 PM

Questions for those who saw the NY Intro in person

1) Are the tailights LED or bulb?
2) Any comments on exhaust note at idle, drive away?
3) Any sampling of upgraded audio system if demonstrated or equipped in the intro vehicle?
4) Any mumblings about pricing?
5) Color choices?

Thanks for any info you can share...

Scottina06 04-20-2011 06:19 PM

Re: Questions for those who saw the NY Intro in person

we know black, red and mineral grey. so far

I expect them to be about the same as the overland

LED...look at the close up pics posted here

watch the vid....they do a start up and rev and then wot

HemiDawg 04-21-2011 08:00 AM

Any word on if the 8-spd tranny is in it?

hound 04-21-2011 08:10 AM

which video Scott?

CapecodJeep 04-21-2011 08:13 AM

no 8-speed. Still the 5-speed.

ONEbadHEEPtruck 04-23-2011 12:18 AM

I went i didnt see any leds in the taillights, i dont know about the transmission since i couldnt turn the car on, dont know about the exhaust note, no the audio wasnt on but did look pretty sweet, i think its going to be in the upper 40k regions, and i dont know exactly since they really havent released any information

HEEP-IN 19 04-23-2011 01:38 AM

saw it too no radio was being played. exhaust dosnt seem like its going to be loud in my opinion. no led tails. led fronts look chincy. f**k towing they need the center exhaust AND NEW WHEELS everyone is right it looks like a MDX. the tires also dont look sporty at all they look too thick and the rears are not huge fat tires like the x5 m and the wk1 srt had. over all loved the truck if i got one rims would be swapped and i would find a way for the center mount exhaust

jgc4ever 04-23-2011 01:47 AM

Is everyone from Long Island New York as obnoxious as you guys? Pawing every damn button on the new Jeep...worse than the little kids in there. Appreciate the video, but you filmed it like you were drunk. :lol:
:slapfight:

ONEbadHEEPtruck 04-23-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 401605)
Is everyone from Long Island New York as obnoxious as you guys? Pawing every damn button on the new Jeep...worse than the little kids in there. Appreciate the video, but you filmed it like you were drunk. :lol:

Bro once again I'm sorry that you are unfortunate and cannot get to the auto show, don't be jealous of us lOng islanders bc we are NOT obnoxious ur just narrow minded and never expierenced any communication or socialization with anyone from ny and I think you should think before what you say, and is it your jeep.... No so I'll do what I want bc what if someone asks how are the buttons? Do they feel strong or are they plastic pieces of crap, and believe me we did the lesser damage to any cars ppl were stealing everything out of the cars we did absolutely nothing to any of the cars and maybe you should stop bitching about everything and enjoy the new truck.

HEEP-IN 19 04-23-2011 05:30 PM

People from new york are not obnoxious your just not use to loud people that dont give a f**k what other ppl think. The old srt was a pos interior becides the seats. this one is actually nice too bad u dont live near a major city

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 401605)