Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   Summit Meeting (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/summit-meeting-22243.html)

netcoolery 04-23-2011 07:28 PM

Summit Meeting

3 Attachment(s)
As you might know from other postings, fireron and I met for lunch on Thursday. I was very impressed with the clear bra on his gorgeous Brilliant Black summit - so much so that I had the same installer do the same treatments the next day!

It was fun "talking Jeep" with a fellow enthusiast. After lunch we lined up the two Summits for a picture. As we did so, fireron noticed that there was another Mineral Gray Summit parked not too far away. (What were the odds? There's not that many in Phoenix yet!)

So after the shot of the two, we drove over and parked next to the MG Summit. No owner in sight and it was parked toward a wall so it wasn't possible to take a direct head-on picture. Both my Summit and the MG are so new we don't have plates yet - fireron has his plates, but he had his paper tag still - we had a little bit of fun with the "rear end" shot.

Tinkan 04-23-2011 07:45 PM

Re: Summit Meeting

Hey I do not have a Summit but I have everything that makes a summit minus the saddle dash.

We should gather up for a AZ Jeep meeting. I can travel.

netcoolery 04-23-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkan (Post 401917)
Hey I do not have a Summit but I have everything that makes a summit minus the saddle dash.

We should gather up for a AZ Jeep meeting. I can travel.

Well you know that most likely I'll be down there at one point this summer. So we'll at least we'll have that "Summit Meeting".

I'm kinda kicking myself for not leaving a note on the MG summit - maybe something like the forum address and a note that his (or her) Jeep would be pictured there.

Maybe he/she will stumble across the forum and identify themselves as the owner.

Scottina06 04-23-2011 08:06 PM

cool pics

Tinkan 04-23-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netcoolery (Post 401919)
Well you know that most likely I'll be down there at one point this summer. So we'll at least we'll have that "Summit Meeting".

I'm kinda kicking myself for not leaving a note on the MG summit - maybe something like the forum address and a note that his (or her) Jeep would be pictured there.

Maybe he/she will stumble across the forum and identify themselves as the owner.

My luck they would be part of some witness protection program. lol
I am one of three WK2 owners in town. None are Summits. One white, One Green and mine... black.

bselman 04-23-2011 10:12 PM

Two antennas, then....one shark fin.....MOD or Factory?

fireron 04-23-2011 10:55 PM

^ I added it to mine from the group buy a while back. Those shark fins have a long history here. And no....don't ever go there again!

Vitalogy79 04-24-2011 06:51 AM

So I guess you could call it a "Summit Summit" rather than a "Summit Meeting."