Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/1000-conquest-bonus-cash-22418.html)

N1242N 04-27-2011 01:45 PM

$1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
From Edmunds (and confirmed with Jeep Incentives Department):

$1000 CONQUEST BONUS CASH 04/05/11 - 05/31/11

Conquest Bonus Cash is available towards leasing or retail purchases to current lessees of a competitive vehicle (non Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep). Competitive vehicle must have been leased for at least 30 days to qualify. Offer is not combinable with the Returning Lessee, Lease Loyalty, or Owner Loyalty Programs. Lease turn-in/trade-in is not required. Offer is transferable to immediate family members residing in the same household. See participating dealer for details.

Has anyone successfully used this incentive? Curious what kind of documentation the dealer actually requires (i.e., whether a registration card is sufficient). Picking up my Overland on May 9 and it would be good to capture the savings!

bselman 04-27-2011 02:05 PM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by N1242N (Post 404697)
Has anyone successfully used this incentive? Curious what kind of documentation the dealer actually requires (i.e., whether a registration card is sufficient). Picking up my Overland on May 9 and it would be good to capture the savings!

Yes. I used it with my purchase, finishing on Sat. He didn't come right out with it though. Another dealer had informed me of it, using only the registration of my wife's car. When presented to my current sales dealer, he agreed (reluctantly) to give it to me.

dc22345 04-27-2011 03:14 PM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Great Find! I will be trying it, granted my jeep comes in prior to May 31st, I'm staying positive currently estimated date is 5/7 im thinking more towards the end of the month is more realistic, would be great to return from vacation on the 8th and have a new jeep, we will see.

CapecodJeep 04-27-2011 03:39 PM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Very similiar to the $1000 lease loyalty I received on mine.

donnie g 04-27-2011 10:05 PM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by N1242N (Post 404697)
From Edmunds (and confirmed with Jeep Incentives Department):

$1000 CONQUEST BONUS CASH 04/05/11 - 05/31/11

Conquest Bonus Cash is available towards leasing or retail purchases to current lessees of a competitive vehicle (non Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep). Competitive vehicle must have been leased for at least 30 days to qualify. Offer is not combinable with the Returning Lessee, Lease Loyalty, or Owner Loyalty Programs. Lease turn-in/trade-in is not required. Offer is transferable to immediate family members residing in the same household. See participating dealer for details.

Has anyone successfully used this incentive? Curious what kind of documentation the dealer actually requires (i.e., whether a registration card is sufficient). Picking up my Overland on May 9 and it would be good to capture the savings!

I used this after being told about it by my sales guy. It was combined with the Tread Lightly discount so I not only got the Jeep for one percent below invoice, I got it for that plus another grand off. Heck of a deal I would say! I did not even need documentation at the time of closing altho I was initially told that I would need proof that I was leasing a competitive
vehicle (I have an Audi A6 which I am also leasing and I was surprised that that was considered a "competitive vehicle") . BTW, the sales guy at first mentioned that this deal was for the Great Lakes area (I am in Ohio) but it sounds like we are talking about the same thing.

brad800 05-11-2011 01:07 PM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Has anybody used this in the midwest?

donnie g 05-12-2011 10:11 AM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Brad,
Please see my post above.
After I took delivery, my sales guy called and asked me to return so that they could make a copy of my Audi registration. That was all that was needed.

Bmwister 05-12-2011 12:12 PM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Don't forget about the police and military discounts at $500/ea which were available last year when I made my purchase. It all adds up to free money or money that you can apply to options/warranty/doodads.

Jdsmitty10 05-12-2011 01:41 PM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Why don't I see this on jeeps website? and to confirm, is it if you are thinking about buying a competitive vehicle or own one? And would my 07 owned Tacoma count?

brad800 05-16-2011 09:00 AM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
I asked about this in Iowa, Salesperson said no

N1242N 05-16-2011 06:45 PM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Not sure why it's not on Jeep's website (I found it on Edmunds.com). I used it successfully last Thursday here in CA, and all the dealer needed was a copy of the current registration card for the leased vehicle. Cha-ching.

Jdsmitty10, I don't believe your *owned* Tacoma would qualify, since the rebate is given to customers who *lease* competitive vehicles.

bselman 05-16-2011 07:00 PM

Re: $1000 Conquest Bonus Cash
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by N1242N (Post 415900)
Not sure why it's not on Jeep's website (I found it on Edmunds.com). I used it successfully last Thursday here in CA, and all the dealer needed was a copy of the current registration card for the leased vehicle. Cha-ching.

Jdsmitty10, I don't believe your *owned* Tacoma would qualify, since the rebate is given to customers who *lease* competitive vehicles.

Yes and No. My wife's car was leased, but has since been purchased in Dec. 2010. The dealer only asked for a copy of the registration, and not if it was leased or not (at least proof of.) In NY, the registration only shows the name, not the lessor or lien holder (my registration never changed from last year to this year, even though we bought it.)

Maybe its different in other states??


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community