Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio/Visual/Navigation (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/)
-   -   Moderators... can we have dedicated radio threads??? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/moderators-can-we-have-dedicated-radio-threads-22643.html)

shamus 05-02-2011 09:46 AM

Moderators... can we have dedicated radio threads???

I'm new here, so I hope I'm not overstepping, but these three radios are almost as complicated as the jeep itself! Any chance of three official threads for it's radio systems. There's a wealth of info in these threads but it's spread all over hell...

OBXJeep 05-02-2011 09:48 AM

Re: Moderators... can we have dedicated radio threads???

Start a thread and it will take off :thumbsup:

JoeSchmoe007 05-02-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 407602)
I'm new here, so I hope I'm not overstepping, but these three radios are almost as complicated as the jeep itself! Any chance of three official threads for it's radio systems. There's a wealth of info in these threads but it's spread all over hell...

That or even sub-forum

Jim Hef 05-02-2011 10:02 AM

The SRT8-WK Forum has an audio sub-group, and, I agree, this should be added to the WK2 Forum. It would be very helpful to centralize this information, and lessen the number of repetitive threads about the workings of the various headunits.

shamus 05-03-2011 08:03 AM

sub-forum would work!

J13ntv 05-03-2011 08:14 AM

Audio/Video sub forum sounds good! Would clean up alot of the main forum and get the radio stuff into it as well as one central location for members to look!

mhassler 05-03-2011 08:19 AM

^^sounds like a plan - it be a good place for the lock-pick discussions and installations as well

perhaps the mods could move the HOW-TO threads to a subforum as well...

Scottina06 05-03-2011 02:57 PM

OK guys....I added some forums that will hopefully help with some of the mess here in the 2011+ forums. Members rides, howto/tech tips and the audio/visual/nav forums are now open! BUT please....try to encourage your fellow members to POST in the CORRECT forums! I could come into the 2011 forums daily and move 20 threads! So please try to get the to post in the correct forums!!!! JG is not a business venture and there is NO profit here...so this is just for fun for the owners of JG! Help us out here!

mhassler 05-03-2011 03:14 PM

^^Thank you Scott!

I will do my part :)