Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Off Road Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f42/)
-   -   bwoody links- anyone running them with a lift? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f42/bwoody-links-anyone-running-them-with-a-lift-22694.html)

paroxysym 05-03-2011 10:51 AM

bwoody links- anyone running them with a lift?

so with the current bwoody groupbuy im contemplating picking a set up since they are so cheap.. i run a BB and have a rear addco. i also plan on grabbing a srt front swaybar in the next month or so. my question is do i get the stock length links or would getting the links that are designed for 2" of lift benefit me more? just want feedback on this before i purchase them.

Scottina06 05-03-2011 12:33 PM

Re: bwoody links- anyone running them with a lift?

send a PM to mike@bwoody. he can make extended length links for the lifted guys according to what he has stated before....

paroxysym 05-03-2011 01:03 PM

i saw that scott, im just wondering if the stock length links would be suffice or do the 2" longer links actually make a world of difference?

Scottina06 05-03-2011 02:20 PM

I would PM mike

paroxysym 05-03-2011 02:34 PM

i did, waiting ona response... ill post up the response when he gets back to me for future member reference

05wkguy 05-05-2011 12:35 AM

I used the stock length bwoody endlinks and didn't have any problems. If you definately plan on lifting it, get the longer ones. The 2 inch extra length will work great.

paroxysym 05-05-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05wkguy (Post 409459)
I used the stock length bwoody endlinks and didn't have any problems. If you definately plan on lifting it, get the longer ones. The 2 inch extra length will work great.

im running a 2" with 32s at the moment... so it has a slight lift to it, and i see he makes 3"+ length links. i was thinking of going with the 3"

AcidCold 05-13-2011 10:50 PM

With the small lift you have, stock links will be perfect.

paroxysym 05-15-2011 12:41 PM

ordered a set that are for 2" of lift.

OBXJeep 05-23-2011 12:02 PM

I ordered the extended rear links as the website (and mike) advised. I can't wait to get them on. This group buy came just in time as my oem links are causing the knocking I've been hearing lately.

paroxysym 05-23-2011 03:12 PM

mine came last thurs. just need to get my front srt bar ordered and ill be throwing them on. front and rear bwoody links, front srt swaybar and the rear addco- body roll and under/oversteer shouldnt be an issue.