Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/help-looking-for-a-white-v6-overland-4x4-22827.html)

rb3wreath 05-05-2011 10:18 PM

HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
Looks like I waited too long to order. Trying to find the following 2011 that might already be built. Does anyone know of one at a nearby dealer where you live?

2011 Overland
V6 Pentastar
Exterior: Stone White
Interior: Light Beige

Options:
-Advanced Warning Group
-Offroad Group
-Media Center 730N

Thanks in advance for anyone who might help.

ArmyRXP 05-06-2011 02:06 AM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
No Offroad Group but everything else.

http://www.lowerybroschryslerjeep.co...1250225cb7.htm

rb3wreath 05-06-2011 09:26 AM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmyRXP (Post 409994)
No Offroad Group but everything else.

http://www.lowerybroschryslerjeep.co...1250225cb7.htm

I guess the offroad stuff I could always add later (skid plates and different wheels & tires). I wonder if a local dealer could get that traded over since it's so far away. ...either that or blow work off for a week to fly out and drive it home. :)

jgc4ever 05-06-2011 01:11 PM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
Found one in Colorado, but no adaptive cruise.
http://www.gochryslerjeepwest.net/ne...8b8e9de421.htm

jgc4ever 05-06-2011 01:13 PM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
Maybe you've tried this, but here's what to do.

Go to Jeep.com and search grand cherokee inventory, by putting in your zip code and within 500 miles, then click through each dealership to try to find the one you want.

rb3wreath 05-06-2011 06:24 PM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 410214)
Maybe you've tried this, but here's what to do.

Go to Jeep.com and search grand cherokee inventory, by putting in your zip code and within 500 miles, then click through each dealership to try to find the one you want.

Thanks jgc4ever. I've been doing this for a good number of weeks now (maybe months ... do I really have to admit how many late nights I've been searching? ;). I've exhausted the western states ... and even came across the one in Colorado you mentioned. Just thought I'd send a quick shout-out to see if anyone else knew about one that matched.

So hard to decide whether to give up ACC since a lot of people are saying that's their favorite feature of the entire Jeep.

ColdCase 05-06-2011 06:38 PM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
There are a couple in New England, but off road is rare and they seem to have either the V8 or saddle interiors.

jgc4ever 05-06-2011 07:26 PM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rb3wreath (Post 410350)
Thanks jgc4ever. I've been doing this for a good number of weeks now (maybe months ... do I really have to admit how many late nights I've been searching? ;). I've exhausted the western states ... and even came across the one in Colorado you mentioned. Just thought I'd send a quick shout-out to see if anyone else knew about one that matched.

So hard to decide whether to give up ACC since a lot of people are saying that's their favorite feature of the entire Jeep.

Ha, I've been there.

jgc4ever 05-06-2011 07:27 PM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
Great color combo choice by the way. :thumbsup:

jgc4ever 05-06-2011 08:00 PM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
Here's one in St. Louis except it doesn't have off road group. You could add skid plates and tow hooks pretty easily and buy a trail rated badge, and buy off road rims and tires or trade with someone from this website maybe. It also has chrome edition though. The off road tires that come from Jeep with the off road package aren't good off road in the opinion of many jeep garage members.

http://www.southtowndodgesaintlouis....18a7262bba.htm

http://www.jeep.com/hostc/getWindowS...RR6GGXBC684456

JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND 4X4

Exterior Color:
Stone White Clear Coat Exterior Paint

Interior Color:
Dark Frost Beige/Light Frost Beige
Engine
3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
Transmission:5-Speed Automatic Transmission

Advanced Warning and Adaptive Cruise

Control
$ 1,295
Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross
Path Detection
Adaptive Speed Control
Forward Collision Warning

Chrome Edition Group by Mopar $ 995

Media Center 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV $ 465
Flex Fuel Vehicle
99752B

DESTINATION CHARGE $ 780

TOTAL PRICE:* $
45,445

jcnaranjo 05-07-2011 01:05 PM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
http://www.brubakerchryslerjeep.com/...133cda81b0.htm

brbarrett 05-07-2011 02:16 PM

Re: HELP: Looking for a White V6 Overland 4x4
 
there are a lot exactly like that in the DFW area.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community