Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio, Video, Navigation & Electronic Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f50/)
-   -   Dont buy from mobilevideowholesale on ebay (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f50/dont-buy-from-mobilevideowholesale-on-ebay-23017.html)

TJcust 05-10-2011 09:32 AM

Dont buy from mobilevideowholesale on ebay

Recently bought a lockpick CHR550 that was supposed to include a bar cam . Sent without bar cam and now he is insisting it was in the box, which it clearly was not. I also just reviewed all his present items and none of his new items list the bar cam as well. So I am thinking he ran out and decided to screw me over :thumbsup:

At least I got the expensive part!

Just a heads up, will be going to buy protection on both ebay and pay pal but i doubt they can do anything since I recieved the parcel.

SvenskaJeepGuy 05-10-2011 11:58 AM

Re: Dont buy from mobilevideowholesale on ebay

crap, i just bought from him on saturday

SvenskaJeepGuy 05-10-2011 11:59 AM

they will tell you to return the item and they will give you a prepaid shipping label if you ask ebay for one. once it is returned they will give you a full refund including initial shipping.

TJcust 05-10-2011 02:00 PM

Ya the only problem is ive been waiting a month for this lockpick! I requested a 50 dollar return and am just going to do the camera later. He is convinced it was in the box since the weight was 2.8 pounds.. means nothing to me since the camera was clearly not in the box lol.

Good luck with your purchase hope it goes better than myn.

SvenskaJeepGuy 05-10-2011 02:04 PM

i just bought a lockpick, he shipped the day i paid so hopefully i dont get ripped off too.

TJcust 05-10-2011 05:20 PM

I doubt you will. Like I said he probably just ran out and decided to screw over the last person that bought one with a bar cam... aka ME!...

SvenskaJeepGuy 05-10-2011 05:50 PM

leave him negative feedback, that will get his attention and he will make you an offer for return or send you a cam

SvenskaJeepGuy 05-11-2011 03:29 PM

got my package from him today, everythign was there. did he send you candy with your item too? LOL hopefully he mans up and sends you the cameras

TJcust 05-12-2011 01:17 PM

hahaha yeah i got some candy as well! jelly bellys to be exact. And I filed a buyer protection claim on paypal and requested 50 dollars back. He accepted :D

SvenskaJeepGuy 05-12-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJcust (Post 413766)
hahaha yeah i got some candy as well! jelly bellys to be exact. And I filed a buyer protection claim on paypal and requested 50 dollars back. He accepted :D

glad it worked out for you, i got jelly bellys and an air head hahaha first time i ever had a seller send candy too

TJcust 05-12-2011 03:38 PM

Same lol. Have fun with the lockpick!

robpp 05-12-2011 03:43 PM

so really maybe we should change the title to "be cautious buying from ...." or something ID; I know matt knows a good deal so maybe it was an honest F UP.