Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Weather Tech (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/weather-tech-23387.html)

Jimmym10 05-18-2011 08:03 PM

Weather Tech

Does anyone have the Weather Tech floor liners for the WK. I am looking to order a set and I would like to know how good the fit is, the quality, and if they are slippery or not. Please post pics if you have them.

07GCRM 05-18-2011 08:14 PM

Re: Weather Tech

i have them front back and rear great fit, quality, and are not slippery

kkcwk10 05-18-2011 08:21 PM

I got a set of Husky liners for my wk, there great. They are custom fit and fit perfect. My friend has Weather Tech liners but I personaly like the husky ones better. The Huskey liners also are cheaper than the Weather tech ones. There really isnt much difference between them just the floor pattern,and quaiity is great just hose off and good as new. Not slipery either. If you buy the Huskey liners i can tell you wolnt regret it.

djcodered 05-18-2011 08:31 PM

I also have the WeatherTech. I love them, yes they have an awesome custom fit, and they are easy to clean. No they aren't slippery. My only complaint would be the area where your left foot rests while driving. Our floors have a "bump" out. These floormats don't cover it completely, so if you have a big foot, you will be sure to stain or dirty that area of carpet.

JeepCoop 05-18-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djcodered (Post 417184)
I also have the WeatherTech. I love them, yes they have an awesome custom fit, and they are easy to clean. No they aren't slippery. My only complaint would be the area where your left foot rests while driving. Our floors have a "bump" out. These floormats don't cover it completely, so if you have a big foot, you will be sure to stain or dirty that area of carpet.

X2! Well said :)

Sent from my iPhone

jeff05wk 05-19-2011 05:13 AM

I too have the WeatherTech floor mats all around. They are amazing. Look so much better than the Wal-mart-looking diamond plate mold the Husky liners have.

They have definitely made cleaning the floorboards easier - just take em out, shake em off, and hose em down.

Chi-One 05-20-2011 08:36 PM

I have them as well and had them in my last four vehicles. If you live in the snow belt, there's nothing better at saving your carpet.:D

52233 05-24-2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chi-One (Post 418285)
I have them as well and had them in my last four vehicles. If you live in the snow belt, there's nothing better at saving your carpet.:D

have them also, all year there great, I wonder were my stock jeep matts are?

TJXJWJ 05-24-2011 02:03 PM

I have them in my WJ...so I can't speak for your fit...but as far as quality is concerned, these are top notch. I've had Husky liners, and some other brands...this is easily the best in containing the slop, easiest to clean, and not at all slippery. I take them out in the summer though and put my carpets back in. I hate winter and look forward to pulling out the winter mats. I leave in the cargo liner though...

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/.../511trunk1.jpg

UnaTIENable 05-24-2011 05:28 PM

I would love to get a set but I can't see myself spending that much money on floor mats. Over a $100 each? No thanks.

TJXJWJ 05-24-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnaTIENable (Post 420023)
I would love to get a set but I can't see myself spending that much money on floor mats. Over a $100 each? No thanks.

That would make them UnaTIENable wouldn't it? heheheheh.

Yeah dude, they are WAY overpriced for what they are in my opinion, but the winters here are no joke, so I sprung for the best I could find. I had less expensive Husky Liners in my XJ and they were great too. :thumbsup: