Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Anybody Get This? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/anybody-get-this-23426.html)

DJGeyer 05-19-2011 05:47 PM

Anybody Get This?
 
The other day after a complete detail of my 2011 Charcoal Grey Laredo X, I put it back in the garage, poured myself a glass of wine and pulled up a chair and admired my work and my beautiful new vehicle...an hour later my wife came out and asked me what the hell I was doing just sitting there and admiring?....didn't really give her an answer and she shock her head and went back in, and I changed my position to get a different view.....

transam 05-19-2011 05:52 PM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJGeyer (Post 417658)
The other day after a complete detail of my 2011 Charcoal Grey Laredo X, I put it back in the garage, poured myself a glass of wine and pulled up a chair and admired my work and my beautiful new vehicle...an hour later my wife came out and asked me what the hell I was doing just sitting there and admiring?....didn't really give her an answer and she shock her head and went back in, and I changed my position to get a different view.....

LOL...:pics:

DJGeyer 05-19-2011 05:54 PM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
I know, I know...I will work on that!!

danno85 05-19-2011 10:14 PM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
priceless...:)

dogface_313 05-20-2011 01:39 AM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
Same vehicle as you. Plan on doing the same thing, except it will be a Hendricks Gin Martini. Wives sometimes don't understand our obsessions, and they get jealous that we sometimes take care of our cars better then them.

CIEGOS 05-20-2011 07:45 AM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
I just get told I'm a nerd... but deep down I know she loves the car

wreckdive 05-20-2011 08:25 AM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
DJ: Yep, it's been known to happen. I've been caught at least once...

darkrt 05-20-2011 10:46 AM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
Bet you can't park and walk away without looking over your shoulder.

moosehead 05-20-2011 10:53 AM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
Bwaaaahaaahaahahhaaa.

DJGeyer 05-20-2011 11:18 AM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
Well thank god,....I am glad it's not just me! - I would NEVER say anything to her if I caught her admiring her shoe collection...and yes, have done the park,walk away and look over the shoulder..LOL!

scottw911 05-20-2011 11:57 AM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkrt (Post 418035)
Bet you can't park and walk away without looking over your shoulder.

I just walk backwards. More time to absorb the view.

DJGeyer 05-20-2011 04:00 PM

Re: Anybody Get This?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw911 (Post 418070)
I just walk backwards. More time to absorb the view.

Love that!!!...will try!!:lol:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community