Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Factory Reproductions (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f158/)
-   -   Factory Reproductions Official FeedBack Thread (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f158/factory-reproductions-official-feedback-thread-23568.html)

Scottina06 05-23-2011 05:33 PM

Factory Reproductions Official FeedBack Thread

:thumbsup:

Frankie 05-23-2011 05:41 PM

Re: Factory Reproductions Official FeedBack Thread

Bought my black reps from Doug!

Excellent Customer Service and Fast Shipping!

Marlin 07-24-2011 09:50 PM

Is something wrong with your website?

I'm looking to buy an entire wheel/tire package of 22's, but it's still saying they're "coming soon" and there is Nothing in the "packages" section.

Please advise?

Scottina06 07-24-2011 10:01 PM

call them

Marlin 07-24-2011 10:25 PM

I'm in Australia

White Chocolate 07-24-2011 10:37 PM

Dont have phones in Australia? LOL

Marlin 07-24-2011 10:40 PM

Nope.

I've emailed them though.

How's your transfer case Kyle?

Marlin 07-25-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlin (Post 454120)
Is something wrong with your website?

I'm looking to buy an entire wheel/tire package of 22's, but it's still saying they're "coming soon" and there is Nothing in the "packages" section.

Please advise?

So, I emailed them what I've quoted above, and Doug managed to reply back to me this;

"We do not sell over the web site.

Doug Heideman
Factory Reproductions Inc"

I thought that was pretty slack, I always thank people for enquiring from my website and try and walk them through ordering my products. So I replied with this;

"Wow, thanks for the reply Doug!

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but if you can't take more than five seconds to reply to my email to tell me how I go about purchasing your product, or even thank me for the enquiry, then I cannot take the time to order said product or transfer funds to your account.

A little bit of time spent goes a long way Doug. A little time spent ensuring the Viper reps you sell for Jeeps actually fitted over the SRT Jeep brakes would have been time well spent too I'd assume.

Kind regards,

Ben"

I won't reward poor customer service with my money, I'll give it to someone else.
There's my feedback ;)

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-25-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlin (Post 454632)
So, I emailed them what I've quoted above, and Doug managed to reply back to me this;

"We do not sell over the web site.

Doug Heideman
Factory Reproductions Inc"

I thought that was pretty slack, I always thank people for enquiring from my website and try and walk them through ordering my products. So I replied with this;

"Wow, thanks for the reply Doug!

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but if you can't take more than five seconds to reply to my email to tell me how I go about purchasing your product, or even thank me for the enquiry, then I cannot take the time to order said product or transfer funds to your account.

A little bit of time spent goes a long way Doug. A little time spent ensuring the Viper reps you sell for Jeeps actually fitted over the SRT Jeep brakes would have been time well spent too I'd assume.

Kind regards,

Ben"

I won't reward poor customer service with my money, I'll give it to someone else.
There's my feedback ;)

that is actually the exact same reason why i did not buy through them. :thumbsup:

JRsmoothee 04-19-2012 07:48 PM

i was going to buy some 22" reps and have them powder coated white, talked to Doug about it and he said it was a go. He said he would send me an invoice/e-mail of the final price its been about two weeks and have not received anything, so i e-mailed him and cancelled my order im tired of waiting around.....Horrible customer service dont waste your time!!!

akimball 04-24-2012 08:26 PM

who else can you buy srt reps from ???

mopar01bk 06-25-2012 04:08 AM

yeah how much longer will it be before we some 2012 jeep srt8 replicas in 20inch or 22inch