Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   Jeep Slush Mats (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/jeep-slush-mats-23726.html)

vnbWK2 05-27-2011 07:59 PM

Jeep Slush Mats

9 Attachment(s)
Just picked up my slush mats and cargo liner from the Jeep dealership where I purchased my Jeep. I think they go very well with the overall look of the interior and they fit like a glove. I like the fact that the front mats say 'Grand Cherokee' and the rear and gargo say 'Jeep'. I paid $160.00 for the entire set. I was about to pull the trigger on the Weathertech digitalfit mats, which I'm sure work well, but decided on these at the last second. I'm happy with my purchase.

Here are some pics:

RageOfFury 05-27-2011 08:26 PM

Re: Jeep Slush Mats

Cool:thumbsup:

The rear cargo mat is quite impressive I gotta say. Fits perfectly and can take quite a beating I'm sure.

1200RT-P 05-28-2011 11:07 AM

thanks for sharing these pics! i was also considering the Weathertech product, but these look like they'll fit better.

$160 for the whole set? Front, rear and 'trunk'?

vnbWK2 05-29-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1200RT-P (Post 421738)
thanks for sharing these pics! i was also considering the Weathertech product, but these look like they'll fit better.

$160 for the whole set? Front, rear and 'trunk'?

Yep, $160 for front passengers, rear passengers and cargo area. I think you'll like them.

fleuger99 05-29-2011 11:16 PM

These look good but they don't provide the "full" coverage of the carpeted floor area like some other products. I have Husky mats for mine and it covers the entire carpeted floor area. Although the cargo area mat seems a better fit than my Husky cargo mat.

AAAA 05-30-2011 09:44 AM

I too have the full set which I "negotiated" into the price at purchase. They worked perfectly through our tough winter. The cargo mat is great and I leave it in there unless loading suitcases for a trip. Have had 750 lbs of wet bags of topsoil and almost as much of bags of wet mulch in back (thanks Home Depot). Mat collected all the water both times.
Incidentally in both cases the V6 drove as if truck was empty in the back.

fljeepleo 06-01-2011 02:40 PM

I'm digging those mats. I have the tan interior as well, I wonder if tan mats would look good as well.

NikonKiem 06-01-2011 02:47 PM

Honestly the Jeep ones from the dealership suck, My driver side one wore out already and I just got it in november. I have a WK, so I hope you have better luck, I hate that I wasted my money, another 70 bucks and I would have had the weathertech ones.

jas32 06-14-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikonKiem (Post 423367)
Honestly the Jeep ones from the dealership suck, My driver side one wore out already and I just got it in november. I have a WK, so I hope you have better luck, I hate that I wasted my money, another 70 bucks and I would have had the weathertech ones.

Just a note that the Mopar slush mats for the WK and WK2 are totally different. I have both cars. I actually like the one on the WK better but its a bit lacking in coverage so at the end of winter, there is a bit of salt that spilled off the edges to be cleaned. I have not gone through winter with the WK2 but the coverage is much better on this one. The only thing I noticed was that the rears tend to move forward when rear passengers go in and out. Of course the fronts have retainers so they stay in place.

XenonDepot 07-28-2011 02:26 PM

You guys should check out the WeatherTech Floor Liners and WeatherTech Cargo Liners.

The WeatherTech Liners use High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material which allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet meaning the mats will not slide around. The Cargo Liners are digitally designed for your specific application so they are made to fit. They are also water resistant and remain flexible even in the coldest of weather conditions.

http://kbcarstuff.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=450&h=300
http://kbcarstuff.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=450&h=300

jgc4ever 07-28-2011 03:56 PM

The Mopar/Jeep slush mats don't even cover all of the carpet. No way I'm getting those even for free.

ClemS4 08-12-2011 03:31 PM

I have to agree with XenonDepot. Don't get me wrong, the Jeep ones are nice, but in my opinion nothing comes close to the fit and finish of the Weathertech DigitalFit Floorliners. I just got ours yesterday and they fit perfectly. I have put these mats in each vehicle we've had since these particular mats have come out. I'll try and get some photos over the next few days if anyone would like.