Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   Anyone actually get any mods done recently? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/anyone-actually-get-any-mods-done-recently-23821.html)

FiercePierce 05-30-2011 02:56 PM

Anyone actually get any mods done recently?

I was just wondering if yall {JG peeps} actually do do any mods to your jeeps and post about them here?
all your forum consists of for pages are questions, hearsay, asking others to do legwork 'gimmie prices and part numbers', and super complicated absolutely not feasible or practicable dreams, etc.
so has anyone done a lift recently? any skids? sliders? smoked ur lights out? maybe an audio system? how about headlights, self tint or wheels....some personalization?! i just dont see it... snooooze and back to JeepForum!

...:slapfight:

robpp 05-30-2011 03:05 PM

Re: Anyone actually get any mods done recently?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiercePierce (Post 422463)
I was just wondering if yall {JG peeps} actually do do any mods to your jeeps and post about them here?
all your forum consists of for pages are questions, hearsay, asking others to do legwork 'gimmie prices and part numbers', and super complicated absolutely not feasible or practicable dreams, etc.
so has anyone done a lift recently? any skids? sliders? smoked ur lights out? maybe an audio system? how about headlights, self tint or wheels....some personalization?! i just dont see it... snooooze and back to JeepForum!

first of all; where are your MODS; you come in here yakking SHOW ZYOUR MODS BRO;

AND i guess you need practice with that search button:slapfight:

here are MINE from the last month:

blue led conversion
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f50/wk-converting-it-all-to-blue-led-22993.html

leather door bolsters
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/leather-door-panels-on-the-wk-23316.html

tinted WH side markers
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/i-want-to-add-the-wh-side-markers-lights-3900.html

oh yeah and I did a drop the other day
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/wk-drop-shop-open-for-biz-23679.html

so PUT UP OR SHUT UP :moon:

cheapjeep 05-30-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

... snooooze and back to JeepForum!

Don't let the cyber door hit ya in the *ss on the way out.

Escape 05-30-2011 04:23 PM

LOL!

Mods I have no mods.....

Amelie 05-30-2011 04:47 PM

To your inquiry of:

Quote:

so has anyone done a lift recently? any skids? sliders? smoked ur lights out? maybe an audio system? how about headlights, self tint or wheels....some personalization?! i just dont see it... snooooze and back to JeepForum

1) I like to think we're contributing more to the overall site by assisting anyone with questions and providing feedback where/when necessary. I would rather have a Q & A forum than just posting a massive amount of pics about a project I did and awaiting feedback/opinions from people I don't know.

2) Do you make it a habit of trolling on non-JeepForum affiliated sites? How about finding something more productive to do and only post something when there's some intelligence or thought put behind it. You're only wasting your own time.

3) If you want to be a pawn in this little supremacy war of Jeep sites than go ahead, We're all owner's of vehicles created by the same manufacturer so your argument is invalid and futile.

4) Lastly, How about about before deciding to troll with your imbecilic comments you study up on your grammar and punctuation. I get the impression you're someone who struggled with High School level English. It too seems you lack any sort of Netiquette as well (I probably shouldn't have listed that because you probably don't have the faintest concept of what that means)

mon_21 05-30-2011 05:49 PM

annnnnd cut........ That's a wrap! Pack his ass up!

Scottina06 05-30-2011 08:01 PM

First of all....let me apologize to you for the VERY obvious shortcomings of JeepGarage.Org! If theres anything I can do to appease your questions...please dont hesitate to PM me. But really I find your statements...."not what im hearing out on the streets and trails!" From what Im told/hearing....JeepGarage has become the "cream of the Jeep world" when it comes to technical assistance, mod assistance and overall forum "feel'...and this comes from the thousands of members who have joined here in the short 2 years weve been open. And also from a very nuetral crowd of Jeep engineers/corporate and other enthusiasts. They feel JeepGarage is here to serve a purpose....and not make $$$$$$$$ from its members like your "jeep forum" I apologize if most of the.....(laughs) jeep forum members have left for "greener pastures"....but sometimes that happens when you dont make the changes that a modern Jeeper wants and needs. So....please...if there is anything I can do to make your stay here better....let me know!

Scottina06 05-30-2011 08:03 PM

also...please base your opinions on more than the three threads you visited before making this thread........

It kinda makes you look like a TROLL!

rammunitiondb9 05-30-2011 08:06 PM

i cant count the amount of times ive come on here since ive joined just to see what some of these guys have done to their rides, for ideas and just simply to see the creativity. so yeahhhh

FiercePierce 05-31-2011 01:49 AM

I'm sorry that some of you took my comments personally. And admittedly kinda bummed that was my first post here, its a bit embarrassing.
I didn't use the search, and just skimmed the wj forum. I recently picked up an 01, and like to cruse different places for ideas. All I noted was it didn't seem like there was too much going on right now. Don't get me wrong many of you have some beautiful rides. And I would love to afford a newer SRT8.
Ill look more thoroughly, and i am sure that i will be impressed. ( <-- me eating my words)

DAVY27 05-31-2011 07:37 AM

it's all goooood

StoneCold 05-31-2011 10:36 AM

No mods?! This place has cost me a fortune!!:lol::thumbsup: