Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Performance Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/)
-   -   Testing new tranny set-up...{video} (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/testing-new-tranny-set-up-video-2402.html)

BUBBADOG 08-31-2009 08:22 PM

Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
Okay guys i know its been 3 long weeks but we are alomost done tuning the truck...This MARTIN SAINE complete set-up is flat out SICK!! i got about 20% left on tuning the tranny in 2 days then she track ready but i had to take a video now it was killing me!! Tell me what u think !....Was filmed on a closed down old airport strip gated and no one around!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vMuN...e=channel_page

dreamer1213 08-31-2009 08:39 PM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
WOWOWOWOWOWOW is all I have to say Bub!!! That 360 sure is screaming now....I love where you have the shiftpoints set up...it looks super fast!!

Do you have a 0-60 time for the Niner?

w87will 08-31-2009 08:46 PM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
Damn that was haulin' Ass. lol. Makes me want to jump in my jeep right now and do it...but it won't be as fast and or fun :( Well it could be alittle fun i guess.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

oh and what was the gauge...it was cool as hell. Volt meter? Sounded Badass too!!!

iJeep 08-31-2009 08:53 PM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
Unless you know, literally, every inch of your ZJ. I wouldn't go above 90 MPH on a regular street or highway.. MY2C..

.. Check this one out http://www.cardomain.com/ride/428964

Chaoul1 08-31-2009 09:36 PM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
Nice Bubba! Once it's tuned you are ready! How are your new shocks?

Frankie 09-01-2009 06:07 AM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
Very nice Bubba!

BUBBADOG 09-01-2009 07:48 AM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamer1213 (Post 54936)
WOWOWOWOWOWOW is all I have to say Bub!!! That 360 sure is screaming now....I love where you have the shiftpoints set up...it looks super fast!!

Do you have a 0-60 time for the Niner?

Man this thing is a blast to drive now hannes ...I have no clue on a 0-60 i dont have a G-TECH only thing that works for me i had one but it sucked!!...I can get my shifts ponts to 6,000 rpms but my tranny guy loves the 5800 right now lol...MARTIN SAINE IS THE CHIT GUYS!!

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by iJeep (Post 54947)
Unless you know, literally, every inch of your ZJ. I wouldn't go above 90 MPH on a regular street or highway.. MY2C..

.. Check this one out http://www.cardomain.com/ride/428964

I fully respect your 2 cents for real but im lucky my old boss owns this land and he was out there with me and hes the fire cheif as well the only way i do something like this

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaoul1 (Post 54967)
Nice Bubba! Once it's tuned you are ready! How are your new shocks?

Bro im loving the BILSTENS and H&R lowering springs this truck sticks like glue and feels great !!

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by w87will (Post 54941)
Damn that was haulin' Ass. lol. Makes me want to jump in my jeep right now and do it...but it won't be as fast and or fun :( Well it could be alittle fun i guess.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

oh and what was the gauge...it was cool as hell. Volt meter? Sounded Badass too!!!

That gauge is my WIDEBAND back over 1.5 months ago when truck was running like pure hell it kept throwing a dam rich code so my turner sean from SCT said install it and we can tune through email and no dyno this time i said KOOL sign me up lol

BUBBADOG 09-01-2009 03:01 PM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
:lol:

White WK Swagga 09-02-2009 10:40 AM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
Wow that puppy can move!!! King Kong really got nothing on you now... LOL

Redsand 09-02-2009 11:20 AM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
christ bubba! that makes mine look like a 4.0

Megatron 09-02-2009 11:35 AM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
Off topic, I seen the other videos. You do NAGA? thats cool bubba!

FlyinRyan 09-02-2009 12:55 PM

Re: Testing new tranny set-up...{video}
 
That trans sure looks like its working out for you.....

I wonder who picked out the parts to this nasty combo?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community