Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Flyin' Ryan Performance (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f59/)
-   -   What it's all about...... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f59/what-its-all-about-2405.html)

FlyinRyan 08-31-2009 09:12 PM

What it's all about......

Hello, my name is Ryan, and I run Flyin' Ryan Performance. I am a one-man army that bounces back and forth between NJ and FL.

My mission is to bring cheap speed to the masses. Unless you are running a race motor that needs every .0001 HP it can get, the services I offer should satisfy you for the money invested. I'm all about the bang-per-buck...even if it means it takes more transactions to bring home the bacon on my end.

What I offer to the community here at JeepGarage.com is a service that hand-ports throttle bodies and intake manifolds. Yes, just like the old-timers did it. I do knife-edging, tapering, blending, mildpolishing (finer polishing optional for a small fee), and port/gasket matching. I will port both stock and aftermarket throttle bodies.

There will be specials exclusive to JG members. In time, there will be a "loaner" program, where honor code is used, and I personally send you a stock TB to use while I port your TB. Upon finishing your TB, you send back the stocker so another person can use it. This way there is no fuss about turn-around time. Until I get some loaner TBs or cores, turnaround time is about 5-7 days from the day I recieve it.

If there are any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to PM me, or email me at hogan9ac@erau.edu.

Thanks!
-Ryan

B.P.O.D 09-02-2009 02:48 PM

Re: What it's all about......

welcome to the garage Ryan!!! hope to have my TB done soon:)

Cyanide 09-03-2009 03:08 PM

Welcome aboard bro!

FlyinRyan 09-03-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyanide (Post 56546)
Welcome aboard bro!

Thank you Carlo. It's good to see you over here. Did you get my PM "over there"?

Cyanide 09-04-2009 03:33 PM

Yep! Thanks for ALL of the info you've provided bro. Between what you and a select couple of others suggested, it really helped in my decision to do everything at once for tapping max power w/o having to make subsequent visits to the shop!!! BTW, put up a new post in the "Perf. Mods" forum here....

:D

FlyinRyan 09-06-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyanide (Post 57266)
Yep! Thanks for ALL of the info you've provided bro. Between what you and a select couple of others suggested, it really helped in my decision to do everything at once for tapping max power w/o having to make subsequent visits to the shop!!! BTW, put up a new post in the "Perf. Mods" forum here....

:D

You're welcome. I really hope you'll follow my advice, its best to go big all at once if you're tearing everything out.

If you need any work done by me, be sure to contact me....I'll give you the hook up :thumbsup:

Bring that badazz Jeep down to Daytona when it's done, beers on me!

scjeep4.7HO 09-06-2009 07:37 PM

I wish you the best of luck dude.

FlyinRyan 09-07-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scjeep4.7HO (Post 57780)
I wish you the best of luck dude.

Thank you Richie.