Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   3 months....and loving it!!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/3-months-and-loving-it-24280.html)

Dan JGC 06-11-2011 01:26 AM

3 months....and loving it!!!

Well.....three months now with my Summit 4x4 V8 (my 5th new GC) and it is without a doubt the best GC EVER!!! There is no doubt the 2011 GC is the most luxurious and feature rich GC ever made...it is fantastic. I can't even nit pic a negative thing about it (who needs a coin holder anyway!!! LOL). I added the 5.7L HEMI badges on the back to balance out the rear but other than that it came just perfect from the factory...the black summit is the best combo in my opinion and it was worth the wait.

It anyone is on the fence about a GC, hop off and get one, you will not regret it....Jeep has a winner here!!! :thumbsup:

Candy Girl 06-11-2011 02:33 AM

Re: 3 months....and loving it!!!

Amen, Dan!!! One fantastic vehicle!!! There are not enough words to describe just how great it is!!!

slampert 06-11-2011 10:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan JGC (Post 428905)
Well.....three months now with my Summit 4x4 V8 (my 5th new GC) and it is without a doubt the best GC EVER!!! There is no doubt the 2011 GC is the most luxurious and feature rich GC ever made...it is fantastic. I can't even nit pic a negative thing about it (who needs a coin holder anyway!!! LOL). I added the 5.7L HEMI badges on the back to balance out the rear but other than that it came just perfect from the factory...the black summit is the best combo in my opinion and it was worth the wait.

It anyone is on the fence about a GC, hop off and get one, you will not regret it....Jeep has a winner here!!! :thumbsup:

I'm totally with you Dan and glad to hear you're enjoying the ride. Now that I'm over the coin holder, not a single issue to report (other than a few glitches with the RHR) at 3500 miles !! Though after reading some of the issues other members are dealing with, I do feel kind of lucky.....

I get compliments on this truck every day !

Steve

2011Laredo 06-11-2011 10:45 AM

Great Post! 6 months with mine and absolutely love it!

K9jackie 06-11-2011 10:48 AM

Ditto! I have people stop me all the time to ask about the GC. Yesterday, I was driving at the fairgrounds on a pitted dirt road and another person waved me down to ask questions... Yes, I still love it. I say, go for it! It's totally worth it.

Medichic 06-11-2011 11:51 AM

I have been a loyal Nissan owner since obtaining my drivers license oh say 19 years ago. I saw the 2011 GC on the road and found myself at the Jeep dealer the very next day ordering the V8 Overland. Was reluctant in buying a Chrysler product after so many good years with a Nissan but I guess infatuation got the best of me. So after 1 month of GC ownership I can confidently say I made the right move and only hope it treats me as well as my Nissans have!

andyh 06-12-2011 10:10 AM

At 3 months I love mine also. Just turned 5000 miles. :thumbsup:

Andrew Klossner 06-12-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan JGC (Post 428905)
who needs a coin holder anyway!!!

Yesterday I took my jeep across a toll bridge for the first time. I stashed a handful of quarters in the indentation at the top rear of the center console's lower storage compartment.

Mlebout 06-12-2011 06:53 PM

Dan, glad to hear it. Mine should arrive this week...

1200RT-P 06-12-2011 06:53 PM

None of my last few cars have had coin holders ...... And I live in an area with TONS of parking meters (which, to my liking, are mostly being converted to credit card operated) .... but I still keep several dollars in quarters in my cars for parking.

If you have a container store near you, try one of these. Cheap fix - fits in the top part of the arm rest or center stack storage perfectly.

http://reviews.containerstore.com/16...ws/reviews.htm

DJGeyer 06-12-2011 06:54 PM

Am 3 months into mine, and all is well....this my 1st GC after 2 Liberty's and I love it!

patschamps2004 06-13-2011 07:28 PM

Ditto to dan. I had a few annoying issues early on but i love it. Way better in every way than my q7 and ml. Best value on road. One objection to dans comment: rugged brown and saddle wins in my book:)