Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   pearl blue please (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/pearl-blue-please-24283.html)

dgirouard39 06-11-2011 04:34 AM

pearl blue please
 
ok so i am currently deployed and before i get home i would like to lift my jeep... but im not sure if i want to go with blacked out style or a clean chrome look...

please show me yours
here's mine... wow that sounds dirty lol
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/s...kgird39/-1.jpg
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/s...d39/image3.jpg

cheapjeep 06-11-2011 07:13 AM

Re: pearl blue please
 
My opinion with that color chrome would look the best and welcome to the Garage!

scottrn 06-11-2011 07:47 AM

Re: pearl blue please
 
1 Attachment(s)
Welcome! This is a good place to learn (I am) and swipe ideas to make your jeep yours. Heres mine, still working on what to do in the front.

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f197/cut-out-fender-flares-anyone-use-them-24092.html

Won't let me repost same pics but they're on this thread

dgirouard39 06-11-2011 08:04 AM

Re: pearl blue please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scottrn (Post 428929)
Welcome! This is a good place to learn (I am) and swipe ideas to make your jeep yours. Heres mine, still working on what to do in the front.

http://www.jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=24092

Won't let me repost same pics but they're on this thread

thanks cheap, now scott i must say i love your jeep,
but i wont be doing a 6.4" lift or even a 4.5" lift.. most likely just a 3" non long arm because i doubt ill ever flex it untill i get another dd. but yes back to the color.. blacked out is sick and im leaning towards it. but chrome is clean

FredoinSF 06-11-2011 11:15 AM

Re: pearl blue please
 
If you had a silver or white laredo I would say blacked out, but with a limited / overland in a nice blue color, I think chrome would look better.

dgirouard39 06-11-2011 11:18 AM

Re: pearl blue please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FredoinSF (Post 429016)
If you had a silver or white laredo I would say blacked out, but with a limited / overland in a nice blue color, I think chrome would look better.

so chrome wheels... now see the way i see it is if im going to do chrome im going to lower it and put srt reps on it lol

206WJ 06-11-2011 02:51 PM

Re: pearl blue please
 
Here's mine with the same color and about a 3" lift and black rims n stuff...

I will take a picture without the "Custom 2 tone Paint" on it

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/a...2/DSC01943.jpg

This one you can tell better what it looks like...


http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/_DSC2140.jpg

dgirouard39 06-11-2011 09:40 PM

Re: pearl blue please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 206WJ (Post 429105)
Here's mine with the same color and about a 3" lift and black rims n stuff...

I will take a picture without the "Custom 2 tone Paint" on it


This one you can tell better what it looks like...


now that looks great!!!! don't like the wheels in the first pic but the second pic i like. also i will keep my stock bumper! thanks 206wj!!

DAVY27 06-11-2011 10:14 PM

Re: pearl blue please
 
i like the black out look, esp. 206WJ!

dgirouard39 06-12-2011 07:29 AM

Re: pearl blue please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVY27 (Post 429255)
i like the black out look, esp. 206WJ!

i can tell by the look of your jeep lol

206WJ 06-13-2011 05:11 PM

Re: pearl blue please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dgirouard39 (Post 429252)
now that looks great!!!! don't like the wheels in the first pic but the second pic i like. also i will keep my stock bumper! thanks 206wj!!

No problem. Hope it helped. I'm going to de-badge it when I am not feeling lazy too.

Same rims in both pics though, just very dirty in first! :lol:


Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVY27 (Post 429255)
i like the black out look, esp. 206WJ!

I think the WJ needs it more than the WK, the WJ is too grangma ish! Neews some agression in it. I am thinking about a flat black wrap on the whole jeep to see how it looks.

dgirouard39 06-14-2011 11:49 AM

Re: pearl blue please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 206WJ (Post 430179)
No problem. Hope it helped. I'm going to de-badge it when I am not feeling lazy too.

Same rims in both pics though, just very dirty in first! :lol:




I think the WJ needs it more than the WK, the WJ is too grangma ish! Neews some agression in it. I am thinking about a flat black wrap on the whole jeep to see how it looks.


no don't put that pretty blue to waste :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community