Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Deleting old text SMS messages

11K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  IndyBob 
#1 ·
I have the 430N radio it work fine except I do not know how to delete old received text messages from the system. I have deleted them from the phone but they are still on the 430N.

Thanks.

#2 ·
I have the 430N radio it work fine except I do not know how to delete old received text messages from the system. I have deleted them from the phone but they are still on the 430N.

Thanks.
Ok...I believe the majority of will want to know, how did you ever get SMS to work on the 430N? It doesn't work on mind and I believe you are the 1st that I know of with a problem that many of us would want.:thumbsup:

#8 ·
Droid Pro here too, but with the RHR. No go for text messages here.

#12 ·
Ah! You may be right. I was interpreting the empty column as a unit having the capability but no existing phones because the 430 lists a few phones that work and the 730 RER doesn't seem to have a column for the option.
I assumed an empty column meant option available no compatible phone. Now not so sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.