Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

halo/hid/fog questions

1K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  TurboDiesel 
#1 ·
Ok so my reps are on im about to tint my LED tails debadged shorty antenna etc. but I still have these stock headlights and fogs i love the way halos look for both headlights and fogs but would i have to buy HID bulbs? and also is there any difference in vision on the road because i know my stocks suck on a dark road and last but not least any suggestions on where to buy ?

#2 ·
the halos are LED. you can also get HIDs for your low or use your stock. As for the halos, the might be a group buy on MULTI-color halos if we can gather enough interest

#4 ·
nope, the halos will not substitute your lows. You will still need to use your stock or HID for the lows. what kind of halos are you looking for? I have halos from flashtech but you will need to do some wiring for them to work

#5 ·
yea halo's is a visual mod, dont replace ur headlight bulb with them
i would reccomend getting HIDs, best mod u will ever do
i did mine within 2 hours of owning my jeep

and i just use LEDs in my fogs seeing as i find my fogs kinda useless [light output wise] so the blue adds a cool look [as long as the cops dont notice :p]

#7 ·

this is a pic of mine. For the wiring there are several ways to do it. I have mine connected to a controller by oznium. I can adjust the level of brightness 8 ways, strobe, and dimmer

#9 ·
just saying ur halo's can probably replace ur DRL [if u have one and i dont know if clickin the high beam will kill them]
not ur low beam i dont think they produce enuf light.

also i would chose flashtech if i were u, i have heard too many stories with AAC, still a good product but i kept hearin about LEDs burnin out over on the LxForums

#11 ·
yep, these halos are bright as hell!and it looks stockish compared to crappy halos on the aftermarket projectors for the WKs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.