Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Question (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/question-24721.html)

Jeepdewd 06-21-2011 07:51 AM

Question

I'm getting a new overland.. sometime next few days.. dealer located one =) it from another dealership.. I see it on the website.. as vehicle in transit.. can I track this? how long does it take?

Jeepdewd 06-23-2011 04:59 AM

Re: Question

Maybe? I did a search but nothing... =(*

ColdCase 06-23-2011 06:24 AM

You could become a level IV site supporter and ask Milous to track it. There is also a link directly to the Chrysler logistics status system that someone posted over on the Challenger forum and has been posted around the web for several years now. We are not allowed to post it here.

Transit times from the factory have been varying all over the place and in an unpredictable manner, from one to 6 weeks, usually about two weeks. I think one of us waited three months. Where is your dealer located?

Jeepdewd 06-23-2011 06:36 AM

Located in SACO maine -- but buying from a dealer in NH -- I'll try and search..

Jeepdewd 06-23-2011 06:57 AM

I think cause Im new-- I can't send IM and I get this message..

JeepGarage.Org - We Are Jeep! does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

ColdCase 06-23-2011 07:00 AM

search for insight and Chrysler.

I bought mine from a NH dealer also, delivered about a month ago.

I'm not sure what that message means

NHman 06-25-2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepdewd (Post 434845)
I'm getting a new overland.. sometime next few days.. dealer located one =) it from another dealership.. I see it on the website.. as vehicle in transit.. can I track this? how long does it take?

Jeepdewd, has your Overland arrived? If so, do you have photos?

Regards,
NHman

Jeepdewd 06-25-2011 05:27 AM

No .. not yet.. where in NH are you?? I saw a blackberry on tan , on the lot-v8

Which dealership are you shopping at?

NHman 06-25-2011 05:42 AM

Southern NH (I'll say mid-state and not far from the MA border). Which dealer had the Blackberry?

I went with Herb Chambers (Danvers, MA). I travel in that area for business. Pricing was very good $41k and I worked directly with the Sales Mgr.

What color combination are you getting?

Regards,
NHman

Jeepdewd 06-25-2011 05:56 AM

Bonneville and son had the blackberry on tan. I'm getting black on saddle - overland v6- 'should' be here by end of the month..but it's still in transit.

Jeepdewd 06-25-2011 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHman (Post 437250)
Southern NH (I'll say mid-state and not far from the MA border). Which dealer had the Blackberry?

I went with Herb Chambers (Danvers, MA). I travel in that area for business. Pricing was very good $41k and I worked directly with the Sales Mgr.

What color combination are you getting?

Regards,
NHman

and FYI speak with NICK at Bonneville if you do.. tell him David sent ya! this is a younger guy late 20's and knows his jeeps! this will be my 3rd jeep.. from this dealership and this sales guy.

ColdCase 06-25-2011 07:26 AM

I've received much better deals and service at Contemporary in Milford than any of the dealers mentioned. They get a lot of their business from Maine and Mass. They seem to have a lot of good reviews, not that they don't screw up now and again. And they don't kill you with admin fees. Just saying.

Lawless in Woburn and Gill in Framingham should have the best selection of vehicles on hand, although Chambers has a few..