Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   New England Dealer confirmed invoice pricing (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/new-england-dealer-confirmed-invoice-pricing-25316.html)

QuickOne 07-05-2011 10:55 AM

New England Dealer confirmed invoice pricing

If anyone is interested in ordering a new SRT8...Contact me for more info for a dealer who said will 100% offer affiliate pricing or invoice pricing on the Jeep SRT8.
One order is already in the "Q"
Just wanted to put it out there for you folks!

He also told me only about 50 units produced in July, so don't expect to be in the first production run even if you have your order in.

Schleprock 07-05-2011 11:14 AM

Re: New England Dealer confirmed invoice pricing

So Milous tells us that those who ordered should be happy, units are being shipped July 25.......but a dealer knows that there are only 50 that are going to be made.

Somehow I think Milous would tell us that critical point, he seems to be a straight shooter in the little I have known his postings ;)

QuickOne 07-05-2011 11:20 AM

Schlep. I don't think Milous was addressing the quantities ordered but rather that the shipping date was pushed up almost a month
That is good news for everyone who ordered because that pushes their eta up by about A month.
So I think in this situation both are still correct.
Either way, this post was about ordering at invoice. Not about quantity built. I just added that inside info.

RCM11 07-09-2011 05:53 AM

New to the forum and obviously don't have enough posts yet to send a private message. Had a 2007 SRT8 for a couple years and looking to order a 2012. I live in MA and was looking for information about the dealership with invoice pricing.

Thanks Rick

RCM11 07-09-2011 06:48 AM

Disregard that post...not a good idea to post that information. I'll wait to get private messages.

Scottina06 07-09-2011 06:54 AM

rick-look at our vendor www.justforjeeps.com They are a full service dealership in Mass. Contact peter at justforjeeps and he can set you up.

RCM11 07-09-2011 07:32 AM

Thanks...I sent there dealership in Norwood my contact information and asked for Peter.

BuckeyeSRT 07-09-2011 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickOne (Post 442440)
Schlep. I don't think Milous was addressing the quantities ordered but rather that the shipping date was pushed up almost a month
That is good news for everyone who ordered because that pushes their eta up by about A month.
So I think in this situation both are still correct.
Either way, this post was about ordering at invoice. Not about quantity built. I just added that inside info.

http://www.jeepgarage.org/showthread...250#post443250
post #18

QuickOne 07-09-2011 10:54 AM

Rcm. Pm me if things don't work out. We gave confirmed affiliate or equal @ invoice if not in the program pricing.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BostonDMD 07-14-2011 08:51 AM

QuickOne, thanks for the info.

QuickOne 07-14-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonDMD (Post 447329)
QuickOne, thanks for the info.

Welcome DR....Glad you found the blue site. Notice the speed of load up of the site. Also, 95% of the same information resides here. Also, quite a bit more freedom to talk about vendors and suppliers without getting warned and suspended.

Let me know if you need the email address of the S.M.

:cool:

BostonDMD 07-14-2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickOne (Post 447335)
Welcome DR....Glad you found the blue site. Notice the speed of load up of the site. Also, 95% of the same information resides here. Also, quite a bit more freedom to talk about vendors and suppliers without getting warned and suspended.

Let me know if you need the email address of the S.M.

:cool:

It is awesome here.....

I just sent you an e-mail looking for more advice.....(not enough posts on my part to PM you yet)