Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Performance Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/)
-   -   My Addco's (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/my-addcos-25374.html)

SoCalMoparWK 07-06-2011 11:23 PM

My Addco's

2 Attachment(s)
I got full sponsorship by Addco Suspension and just received my front sway bar. Still waiting on the rear sway...Shit is heavy and thick as hell...can't wait for the install and drive.

06RC22 07-06-2011 11:27 PM

Re: My Addco's

Sick!! I'm sure this will be a great upgrade! I know my SRT sways were one of my favorite mods

Chaoul1 07-07-2011 09:48 AM

Ask and see if they have an greasable bushing! I've heard that they will squeek without any.

Nice job on getting sponsored by them!

TJXJWJ 07-07-2011 09:56 AM

They made world of difference on my WJ...
And you can easily make those greasable if you want with a drill, a tap, and a grease fitting. If you coat the inside of the bushing and the part of the bar that it touches well before installation (I used GreenGrease), you should be good and quiet for a long time.

Scottina06 07-07-2011 10:46 AM

I wouldnt use those cheap ass brackets on a tonka truck......

Hows dan at Addco doing these days? I was one of the first people(2nd I think) to get a front sway bar from Addco about 4 years ago.

SoCalMoparWK 07-07-2011 11:44 PM

good...but they are so busy I never get to talk to them on the phone. always emails...but i'm stoked i got the bars in.

ChrisWk 07-26-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 443528)
I wouldnt use those cheap ass brackets on a tonka truck......

Hows dan at Addco doing these days? I was one of the first people(2nd I think) to get a front sway bar from Addco about 4 years ago.

Well I was the first to get one and the front bar never fit right got my money back. Biggest piece of s@#t worst mod to date, The back one was great fit. I hope your bar fits right.

Later

robpp 07-26-2011 03:53 PM

i gave my front one away....but to some its more important that they got something for NOTHING than whether or not the part actually works or fits/

05WKinPA 07-26-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robpp (Post 455189)
i gave my front one away....but to some its more important that they got something for NOTHING than whether or not the part actually works or fits/

Working hard to earn that name in your sig, huh? hahah.

Scottina06 07-26-2011 04:32 PM

LOL...he's working overtime! Even been on my case!

robpp 07-26-2011 06:48 PM

its a tough job.........i dont mean anything PERSONAL........im just calling them like I see them/

4.whoa 07-26-2011 10:36 PM

Those of you that have had problems with the front - did you have the collars to keep it from moving side to side?
I dont have one myself, but I recently saw an article where they put addcos in something and they had collars.
On my stocker, I had to move the collar/ clips to get it to stop clunking going in & out of the driveway.