Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   JeepGarage.Org exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special Edition Grand Cherokee SRT8???? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/jeepgarage-org-exclusive-special-edition-grand-cherokee-srt8-25392.html)

Scottina06 07-07-2011 01:30 PM

JeepGarage.Org exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special Edition Grand Cherokee SRT8????

**********PRELIMIMARY info supplied exclusively to JeepGarage.Org***************

2014 500 hp+(reportedly 550hp) Special Edition Grand Cherokee SRT8?

9 speed ZF transmission
Track prepped cross drilled brakes by Brembo and suspension by Bilstein?
Special Edition front and rear spoilers/bumpers/hood w/carbon fiber elements
Special edition exhaust with tour/sport options?

More to follow!

:thumbsup:

SRTDogg 07-07-2011 01:39 PM

Re: JeepGarage.Org exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special Edition Grand Cherokee SRT8 Track?

WTF?? WOW!! Not going to wait 2 more years though, but WOW!! :D

cmn1 07-07-2011 01:41 PM

Re: JeepGarage.Org exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special Edition Grand Cherokee SRT8 Track?

That should work out perfectly for my plan.

Slckevin 07-07-2011 02:01 PM

Hmm... gives me a few years to save. I am looking forward to updates about this.:D:thumbsup:

thanks for the info Scott/your source!

BuckeyeSRT 07-07-2011 02:26 PM

Can't wait for the pictures so we can hear how bad the wheels are.:lol:

P-Dawger 07-07-2011 02:27 PM

So would this be a variant of the Maserati version?

Where does the extra hp come from - another HEMI version, supercharger?

I think this is good news either way....even for folks buying now...that means there will be bolt on parts...suspension, brakes, exhaust for modding.

I guess this news turned me into a tweener....I was ordering next summer, now do I wait a year for the more gooder stuff?

:eek:

Thanks for the info.....I think.:rolleyes:

Can a brother get a curb weight on this beast????? They gotta sprinkle some carbon fiber body panels in there ;-)

QuickOne 07-07-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckeyeSRT (Post 443620)
Can't wait for the pictures so we can hear how bad the wheels are.:lol:

Great. I just pee'd myself laughing at this! Time to go home, but thanks for the good laugh.

And I'm so glad I'll be buying a 2015 in 2014 with the new display and now track version! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

smoove7410 07-07-2011 02:58 PM

Jizzz. Great news. I assume it will be an appearance/performance package similar to the superbee.

jeff05wk 07-07-2011 03:25 PM

Hopefully it looks nothing like the 2011.

nosmoke 07-07-2011 03:38 PM

Why burst our bubbles when we still haven't gotten our 2012's!!!

OBXJeep 07-07-2011 03:43 PM

hmmmm it sure would be nice to be getting that in my driveway. Can't wait to see the pix

Street 07-07-2011 03:46 PM

that kind of pisses me off considering I already ordered the now "slower, older" model. Guess I'll have to sell it in 2 years and get this rumored one when it comes out