Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   chrysler rep onboard? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/chrysler-rep-onboard-25449.html)

12167jeep 07-08-2011 09:38 PM

chrysler rep onboard?

I was out trolling another forum and i found this:
MelissaJo:

Keep us posted on your experience with the dealer. I work in Chrysler Group PR, and work closely with our Top Care group (the team within customer service that handles higher priority customer service issues). We want to be sure the issues are taken care of.

If you have time, please send me a message with your name, email, VIN and the dealer you are working with now, plus the name of the dealer where you bought your Grand Cherokee.

Thanks!

-Mike Driehorst

Chrysler Group
Can i say the other site? It was his second post and his join date was july 2011. He did send her a pm in his last post. Could it be true?

robpp 07-08-2011 10:54 PM

Re: chrysler rep onboard?

same guy was here.

here and gone/

http://www.jeepgarage.org/showthread...Mike+Driehorst

12167jeep 07-09-2011 06:34 AM

Very interesting. He actually get anything done for anyone?

robpp 07-09-2011 07:09 AM

i think my link is his ony post/

scottina06 does have some engineers contact. they have come over one and had a live chat/

daniele767676 07-14-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12167jeep (Post 444420)
I was out trolling another forum and i found this:
MelissaJo:

Keep us posted on your experience with the dealer. I work in Chrysler Group PR, and work closely with our Top Care group (the team within customer service that handles higher priority customer service issues). We want to be sure the issues are taken care of.

If you have time, please send me a message with your name, email, VIN and the dealer you are working with now, plus the name of the dealer where you bought your Grand Cherokee.

Thanks!

-Mike Driehorst

Chrysler Group
Can i say the other site? It was his second post and his join date was july 2011. He did send her a pm in his last post. Could it be true?

He sent ma a pm from "Jeepforums" for my stutter problem. He has asked me to send him the details of the issue via email and the VIN and my contact number, and said he will get the Top Care team to call me by ...yeasterday. Which they didn't.
I was suspicious at first, but his email is a "@chrysler.com", plus his profile is on Linkedin with an extensive resume matching his post.

Let's wait and see.

Daniele

12167jeep 07-14-2011 05:43 PM

Thanks for the update, cant wait to see what happens

robpp 07-14-2011 06:34 PM

yes please keep us in the loop Daniele. I think he is legit too so maybe good things will come from it/

suzieque 07-14-2011 06:49 PM

I suspect its not uncommon for company reps to search sites like this.

I recall a post on another site where a dealer service tech was reprimanded for responding to posts. Apparently chrysler found out the dealer service tech was giving advice/opinions and didn't like it.

Immo 07-14-2011 08:00 PM

Mike is a great guy!

daniele767676 07-19-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robpp (Post 447668)
yes please keep us in the loop Daniele. I think he is legit too so maybe good things will come from it/

All,

I can confirm that I have been contacted by the to care team, who's said they receoved the letter with my issues that Mike sent them, and will get back to me in the next 3 days to discuss how to solve the issues. This is very positive, let's see how they come back to me.

Cheers,

Daniele

12167jeep 07-20-2011 05:43 PM

Thanks for the update. Sounds promising

Scottina06 07-20-2011 09:43 PM

I have very good connections at ChryCo as well if anyone has any problems