Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f89/)
-   -   Wrangler JK-8 Pickup conversion NOW available! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f89/wrangler-jk-8-pickup-conversion-now-available-25564.html)

Scottina06 07-11-2011 04:20 PM

Wrangler JK-8 Pickup conversion NOW available!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._8049884_n.jpg

mondo 07-11-2011 05:33 PM

Re: Wrangler JK-8 Pickup conversion NOW available!

1 Attachment(s)
Cool....River Raiders also has this available....I think they have had it out for a couple of years...

Knightrider03m 07-11-2011 06:46 PM

Nice!

NHWK05 08-19-2011 10:12 AM

Looks sweet, though the video in moneens thread shows it being done in an hour but they have a team of guys to do it and its all prepped for them and they did not even change out the rear panels with the tail lights. they cut them to fit and slip on s the cheated. lol

Criztaztrophe 09-01-2011 01:44 AM

There is a pickup conversion kit for the TJ's called the BRUTE by AEV but this being from the factory is kinda cool!

JAYBEE3 09-01-2011 02:35 AM

Kool but not my Taste Maybe Some 22" SRT and Lowerd Jeep TRuck would looks sweet

Criztaztrophe 09-01-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAYBEE3 (Post 476756)
Kool but not my Taste Maybe Some 22" SRT and Lowerd Jeep TRuck would looks sweet

:slapfight: You just made me vomit:guns::glare: 22" Wheels on a lowered JEEP WRANGLER TRUCK!?! First off, I'm not a fan of the SRT8 IDEA, now the outcome on the other hand came out nice. But IMHO anything under the JEEP brand name should be OFF ROAD CAPABLE. The compass and 2WD anything makes me shiver:buttkick:. Then to LOWER a TRUCK you are taking it out of what it was intended to be, so then a LOWER JEEP TRUCK Would be a DOUBLE NO NO:notsigned: I mean, I know it's DRIVERS preference and all, but I mean someone has to draw a line somewhere... That's as bad as putting a corvette on a huge wheels and 4WDing it... OK ... off my soap box.

NHWK05 09-01-2011 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Criztaztrophe (Post 476747)
There is a pickup conversion kit for the TJ's called the BRUTE by AEV but this being from the factory is kinda cool!

This is manufactured by AEV. The make the J8 for jeep as well as all the aev conversions.

Criztaztrophe 09-01-2011 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHWK05 (Post 476771)
This is manufactured by AEV. The make the J8 for jeep as well as all the aev conversions.

Ahh K ... Cool. And is it being openly offered at dealerships?

JAYBEE3 09-01-2011 11:25 AM

Well like many things generations change I know Jeeps have been around since the world wars Jeep will always be a off road thought BUT that's why generations evolve may not be good all the time its all called CONSUMERS INTREST u don't like it don't buy everyone has is entittled to their own opinion depends on your culture

lll2for3lll 09-01-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAYBEE3 (Post 476972)
Well like many things generations change I know Jeeps have been around since the world wars Jeep will always be a off road thought BUT that's why generations evolve may not be good all the time its all called CONSUMERS INTREST u don't like it don't buy everyone has is entittled to their own opinion depends on your culture

And if somebody wants to buy a Wrangler just to use for target practice, then that's their money; their business.

Do what you want. There is no rule that ALL Jeeps have to be offroad capable.

JAYBEE3 09-01-2011 03:55 PM

Yes sir if anything Jeep has evolved to a good market of consummers you have your 4x4 offroad crowd and your Speed SRT Crowd all under one roof if anything you have to give Jeep props for takeing a risk into the Street SRT Scene look at them now MONEY IN THE BANK!