Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Anybody Know of a Fabricator......?

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  jeff05wk 
#1 ·
I need a fabricator that can make a 1" rear coil spacer for my WK. Can anybody help me find a fabricator that know how to do this?

#2 · (Edited)
Have you looked into the rear commander springs? Seems like I remember offroad guys getting them to raise the rear. Or....do u have the be bilsteins? They will raise u 3/8"....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

#3 · (Edited)
I have the OME kit installed and want the factory rake again. I need a 1" spaces to place on top of the rear OME coils.

Thanks though Scott.

Maybe I could try HD OME coils in the rear but I really like the ride quality I have.

#5 ·
I was thinking about that. I have already been offered to buy a set from a member on here. I'm going to PM him now.

#6 ·
I grew up in South Jersey Drew.

#9 ·
Are those the spacers that sit on top of the coils or on the bottom?

#11 ·
It looks better. Right now to my eye, it look as if the rear sits lower than the front. I'm sure it doesn't but I'd like to have the same distance from the hub to fender for front and rear.

Right now, the difference is 1" with the rear being shorter.

I know that the WK was designed to have the rear sit higher and the kit leveled it off make the front appear to be higher when it's really the wheel well design.

I just want another inch in the rear.

#13 ·
Oh ok. I ask because I've seen it both ways. I think some go on top and some on the bottom.

I don't know too much about spacers but I'm for sure adding 1" to the rear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.