Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Anyone contacted for the SRT Performance Tour?

3K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  BostonDMD 
#1 ·
SRT Performance Tour contacted me. I missed the call and we're playing phone tag now, but I wanted to know if anyone else was contacted.

Hopefully JeepGarage.org will be sending me a banner and some materials to hand out when they come to my neck of the woods.
If anyone else is interested in helping set this up, send me a PM so we can make sure it's a good event of the New England area.

#3 ·
DC Modern Mopar and JeepGarage are sponsoring an event and SRT has confirmed they will be there, No dates yet for the meet, But we would love to sponsor your even as well Brian. get me some details.

#6 ·
^^ NO kidding. SRT Engineers would let you drive it off the lot for $12K. LOL...
It's the bean counters and higher ups in FIAT/Chrysler that set the price.

#7 · (Edited)
OK...It's on...Like Donkey Kong!
The SRT Performance Tour is coming to New England around the 10th of August. I am trying to set up the date with the Mass Cruisers at Gillette Stadium on Thursday, August 11th.
Once I have it confirmed, I'll fill in more details on the forum.
Scott...PM me on what you do to sponsor? I'm new to this. :)

Edit: NJ Mopar stole the date from underneath us.
I've got to work up something else now on the 10th or the 12th.....Anyone got any ideas?

#8 ·
OK...It's on...Like Donkey Kong!
The SRT Performance Tour is coming to New England around the 10th of August. I am trying to set up the date with the Mass Cruisers at Gillette Stadium on Thursday, August 11th.
Once I have it confirmed, I'll fill in more details on the forum.
Scott...PM me on what you do to sponsor? I'm new to this. :)
I don't know much about it, but I would love to partecipate if at all possible......

#10 ·
NJ and Rhode Island are pretty far apart for a cruise night.
I've got 2 locations that I'm going to scout out tonight.
One is going to be in Woonsocket and one is in Braintree, MA
I'm trying to see if they'll give me 2 dates, one being in Warwick on Tuesday and then one being in Braintree on Wednesday.
No reply yet, but as soon as I get something locked down, I'll be sure to spread the info.
The are offering ride alongs! :)

#13 ·
Scott,
I can definitely set up a table with a banner on it with some magnets if you want.
I'm trying to get in touch with the folks that are coming to discuss what they have planned and what they need from me.
I'm hoping they will provide some literature for us to post to promote the event.
I'll send it to you to stamp with Jeep Garage and I can send that out to the car clubs, forums and other methods I can think of.
I just hope they let me drive it when it comes off the truck. I'd like to drive all 4, but I don't see that happening. Maybe a cooler filled with Boston's finest barley and hops in a bottle? :)

#16 ·
BostonDMD...No way do you have to be an owner...We want to spread the news about this to anyone and everyone that is a car buff. Would you send it on to your race car club? I'm sure there might be a few people interested.
I'm fired up to see these beasts in person and finally go for a ride/drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.