Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/had-jeep-order-my-mopar-body-kit-for-my-08-a-26050.html)

cpopp0101 07-21-2011 09:31 PM

Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
pretty stoked just a little upset i have the satin reps and not the polished would have much rather had the polished with the body kit, only got the satin to match the non painted parts, what do u guys think?

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-21-2011 09:42 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
it will still look great. how much did your dealer charge for the kit?

cpopp0101 07-21-2011 09:52 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 452465)
it will still look great. how much did your dealer charge for the kit?

690 after tax so it was 659, then im just gonna have them put it on for 90 so overall its still cheaper than just4jeeps, yay!

05WK 07-21-2011 09:54 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpopp0101 (Post 452472)
690 after tax so it was 659, then im just gonna have them put it on for 90 so overall its still cheaper than just4jeeps, yay!

Good deal homie!

cpopp0101 07-21-2011 09:57 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 05WK (Post 452473)
Good deal homie!

hey u have a catback on ur 3.7 how does it sound and does it change ur mpg at all>?

05WK 07-21-2011 10:05 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
Great! Everyone says it sounds like a V8.

And I'm sure it has helped along with my all my other mods. SCT programmer has helped the most in performance.

Right now I'm looking at an easy 16 city 25/26 highway tuning my 93 octane tune. And don't let the price of higher octane scare you, it's only about an extra $5 a tank. And the added power is worth it

cpopp0101 07-21-2011 10:09 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 05WK (Post 452477)
Great! Everyone says it sounds like a V8.

And I'm sure it has helped along with my all my other mods. SCT programmer has helped the most in performance.

Right now I'm looking at an easy 16 city 25/26 highway tuning my 93 octane tune. And don't let the price of higher octane scare you, it's only about an extra $5 a tank. And the added power is worth it

so say i got that cat how do u think it would sound on a stock 3.7, lol how much is gas there here in mass its down to about 3.69 for 87

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-21-2011 10:09 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpopp0101 (Post 452472)
690 after tax so it was 659, then im just gonna have them put it on for 90 so overall its still cheaper than just4jeeps, yay!

thats painted?

cpopp0101 07-21-2011 10:11 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 452480)
thats painted?

yep silver, the kid i went through i have know for a while now, gave me it for what they pay for it, and labor would have been 190 but giving it to me for 90

JRsmoothee 07-21-2011 10:16 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
just install it yourself, its very simple......took me like 30 minutes to do it

cpopp0101 07-21-2011 10:19 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRsmoothee (Post 452482)
just install it yourself, its very simple......took me like 30 minutes to do it

hey seeing u have led's interior how do u take off the dome to do those lights, dont wanna ruin it by yanking it off lol

JRsmoothee 07-21-2011 10:20 PM

Re: Had jeep order my mopar body kit for my 08
 
if i remember right......get a very small flat head screw driver, and pry them out gently


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community