Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Very positive review........ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/very-positive-review-26377.html)

BostonDMD 07-29-2011 04:49 PM

Very positive review........
 
http://www.tflcar.com/2011/07/top-10...sed-thing.html

Sorry if a repost.....

MikeH 07-29-2011 05:31 PM

Re: Very positive review........
 
Haven't seen that review yet, thanks for posting. I did notice this too:
"1. Pricing. At an as tested MSRP, at $54,470"

BostonDMD 07-29-2011 05:49 PM

Re: Very positive review........
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeH (Post 456808)
Haven't seen that review yet, thanks for posting. I did notice this too:
"1. Pricing. At an as tested MSRP, at $54,470"

Well...... it can only get better from there........:)

MichiganFan 07-29-2011 07:16 PM

Re: Very positive review........
 
I agree...if the "as tested" MSRP price they quoted, is correct & it is assumed that it is "fully loaded" (ie; Rear DVD, 3-season tires, Engine heater, etc.) at that price...

Then, if Milous' preliminary MSRP pricing for the options (on his site) is also found to be fairly accurate...the total pricing breakdown would look something like as follows...

$54,470.00 = Total MSRP (including options & destination)
- 825.00 ~ Destination charge
- 50.00 ~ Engine Block heater
- 895.00 ~ 3-season tires
- 2495.00 ~ Rear DVD pkg
- 2995.00 ~ Lux Grp II
- 995.00 ~ SRT Hi-Perf audio pkg
- 300.00 ~ Tow Grp IV
*******************************
$45,915.00 = Starting MSRP price!!!!!

I'd say that looks a whole lot better, than what we've heard so far about the estimated pricing, up to this point.....Eh??!!! :)

cyanideg 07-29-2011 07:24 PM

Re: Very positive review........
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganFan (Post 456862)
I agree...if the "as tested" MSRP price they quoted, is correct & it is assumed that it is "fully loaded" (ie; Rear DVD, 3-season tires, Engine heater, etc.) at that price...

Then, if Milous' preliminary MSRP pricing for the options (on his site) is also found to be fairly accurate...the total pricing breakdown would look something like as follows...

$54,470.00 = Total MSRP (including options & destination)
- 825.00 ~ Destination charge
- 50.00 ~ Engine Block heater
- 895.00 ~ 3-season tires
- 2495.00 ~ Rear DVD pkg
- 2995.00 ~ Lux Grp II
- 995.00 ~ SRT Hi-Perf audio pkg
- 300.00 ~ Tow Grp IV
*******************************
$45,915.00 = Starting MSRP price!!!!!

I'd say that looks a whole lot better, than what we've heard so far about the estimated pricing, up to this point.....Eh??!!! :)

Anyone wanna take me up on that $100 bet? Knew this beast was going to be just a shade shy of 55K loaded.

QuickOne 07-29-2011 07:42 PM

Big bet for a week old realization. See conversation about when Canada pricing was set.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cyanideg 07-29-2011 08:26 PM

Re: Very positive review........
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickOne (Post 456869)
Big bet for a week old realization. See conversation about when Canada pricing was set.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Check my post from way b4 that bro

QuickOne 07-29-2011 08:43 PM

I'm sorry for being an ass. Its just everyone who ordered was counting on pricing around 52k - 55k. And they took their $ and put deposits down. The higher MSRP almost made them cancel so your $100 bet is nothing compared to the literal thousands put down on orders.
Again...I'm an ass and I'm sorry for being one but your bet is a "hind sight is 20/20" bet.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community