Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio/Visual/Navigation (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/)
-   -   Uconnect Phone Glitch (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/uconnect-phone-glitch-26402.html)

Hollywood 07-30-2011 12:19 PM

Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
Issue on my 730 I was wondering if someone could address. I ended a call today, and when the call disonnected, the volume on the 730 got "stuck" in the phone volume. In other words, I couldn't hear the radio, and when I tried to turn up the volume on the radio, it actually turned up the "phone volume" after the call had already disconnected. Almost like it was stuck there. Even though no call was in progress, and the call had ended, it remained "stuck" like that for a while. Couldn't hear the radio, and everytime I adjusted the volume, the volume bar said "phone". Couldn't seem to adjust the "radio" volue. I even turned off the bluetooth on the phone, turned the radio off, and turned the truck off. Turned everything back on, and still had no control over the radio volume. I waited a while, got home, turned the car off again, waited and now everything seems back to normal. Just a glitch?

zebrakot 08-01-2011 01:54 PM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
I had similar situation with my 730N RHR locking/sticking on some functions. The only way to "reset" is to shut off, lock, go home for about an hour and when you come back - it is all good. ))) no joke.

Hollywood 08-01-2011 01:58 PM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
No I believe ya. That's basically what I did.

Btaz 11-19-2011 08:26 PM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
Just had the exact same problem described in the first post. I guess I'm still waiting for my first hour before it resets. Anyway to do a reset manually?

Deception 11-21-2011 11:08 PM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
When you hit the phone button on the navigation, what does it do? If it brings up the menu, hit cancel on the screen and see if that would clear it up. I've never had this issue but I have noticed the lag and issues on my RHR

bbjrhome 11-22-2011 06:08 AM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
My wife just complained to me about this issue. I tried to reproduce it last evening but I could not. I don't drive the vehicle often and she doesn't use BT/phone much.

Hollywood 11-22-2011 06:24 AM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deception (Post 519565)
When you hit the phone button on the navigation, what does it do? If it brings up the menu, hit cancel on the screen and see if that would clear it up. I've never had this issue but I have noticed the lag and issues on my RHR

I believe I tried this when it happened. Everything was Stuck/Locked, preventing you from being able to do this.

Deception 11-23-2011 02:56 AM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood (Post 519673)
I believe I tried this when it happened. Everything was Stuck/Locked, preventing you from being able to do this.

And if you were to make a phone call from your phone, what would happen?

Hollywood 11-23-2011 06:22 AM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
As I recall, phone worked. Just couldn't adjust the "radio volume" or get the radio to work.

Deception 11-24-2011 04:06 AM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood (Post 520457)
As I recall, phone worked. Just couldn't adjust the "radio volume" or get the radio to work.

But if you made a call and ended it, it still would be glitched?

Hollywood 11-24-2011 08:28 AM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
Not sure. Happened some time ago. All I remember is that no matter WHAT I did, it couldn't get it corrected, and I tried EVERYTHING. It wasn't until I got home, shut the truck down, and left it alone for some time, that it returned back to normal. Sorry I can't be more specific. It's never happened again since!!

Deception 11-25-2011 02:34 PM

Re: Uconnect Phone Glitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood (Post 521124)
Not sure. Happened some time ago. All I remember is that no matter WHAT I did, it couldn't get it corrected, and I tried EVERYTHING. It wasn't until I got home, shut the truck down, and left it alone for some time, that it returned back to normal. Sorry I can't be more specific. It's never happened again since!!

If it does, try making another call and ending it on the Nav screen, see if that'll do anything


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community