Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   LXHarness (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f159/)
-   -   Need a harness for your used OEM Kicker Dual Subwoofer Box? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f159/need-a-harness-for-your-used-oem-kicker-dual-subwoofer-box-26473.html)

Diboblo 08-01-2011 08:13 AM

Need a harness for your used OEM Kicker Dual Subwoofer Box?

Well, I finally had a chance to lay my hands on an OEM Kicker dual subwoofer box...

If you purchase a used box, without a harness, I can now provide you with a fully plug and play integration harness that mounts to the vehicle the same way the OEM one does :thumbsup:

So, if you want to upgrade your bass, take a look around for one of these cool OEM Kicker boxes. They sell for around $200, used, as compared to around $800, new!!!

Bob

Gily 11-12-2011 12:21 AM

Re: Need a harness for your used OEM Kicker Dual Subwoofer Box?

I need a harness, I bought a dual kit from ebay without the harness and several people from other forums recommend you.

Gily 11-12-2011 12:22 AM

I;m getting the subwoffers next week, I would like to get the harness asap, can you please send me the info on the harness that you build.

Diboblo 11-12-2011 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gily (Post 513916)
I;m getting the subwoffers next week, I would like to get the harness asap, can you please send me the info on the harness that you build.

PM sent :)

Bob

Milous 11-13-2011 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diboblo (Post 457859)
...They sell for around $200, used, as compared to around $800, new!!!

Can't say that I have ever seen a used dual sub, even w/o harness, go for any where near $200.00. That's about the lowest you might find for a used single sub and no harness.

Diboblo 11-13-2011 08:04 PM

The last two harness I built have been for dual sub boxes... both purchased for $200 and $225 +shipping, of course :)

Bob

Milous 11-13-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diboblo (Post 514759)
The last two harness I built have been for dual sub boxes... both purchased for $200 and $225 +shipping, of course :)

Incredible deals those were!

SvenskaJeepGuy 11-13-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diboblo (Post 514759)

Bob

let me know where they got those deals from! :thumbsup: if i knew you were making these harnesses i would have bought relwarc's box. i contacted kicker and they supposidly no longer supply the harness

Diboblo 11-13-2011 11:29 PM

Yeah... Kicker is on lockdown with the harnesses (more now, than in the past).

After I'm done with with my '48 Indian, I'm going to be in the market for one of the dual Kicker boxes, too :)

I have a dual harness order I'm working on, right now...

If I see any more for a good price, I'll be sure to post it up.

Bob