Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders...... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/more-2012-jeep-wk2-srt8-orders-26486.html)

Scottina06 08-01-2011 01:10 PM

MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
than the other three SRT vehicles combined? According to a good source....YES!

QuickOne 08-01-2011 01:16 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
Great news...We'll see how many orders hold once price is released.

wiredfx 08-01-2011 01:23 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickOne (Post 458044)
Great news...We'll see how many orders hold once price is released.

+1

When $55k hit's my order, I will be cancelling mine. Even @ invoice I'm not buying a $60k jeep.

Scottina06 08-01-2011 01:24 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
not all are special orders or sold orders. most are from dealers in the north.

Red G8R 08-01-2011 01:29 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickOne (Post 458044)
Great news...We'll see how many orders hold once price is released.

Are you still hoping that the those prices are wrong.....:lol:

QuickOne 08-01-2011 01:43 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red G8R (Post 458054)
Are you still hoping that the those prices are wrong.....:lol:

Something is wrong and since nothing is official, yes. Something needs to get fixed.
Why would one model be priced the same in Canada, when the rest are $4 - $6K lower in the US?

nosmoke 08-01-2011 02:41 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickOne (Post 458062)
Something is wrong and since nothing is official, yes. Something needs to get fixed.
Why would one model be priced the same in Canada, when the rest are $4 - $6K lower in the US?

+1

Schleprock 08-01-2011 03:38 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickOne (Post 458062)
Something is wrong and since nothing is official, yes. Something needs to get fixed.
Why would one model be priced the same in Canada, when the rest are $4 - $6K lower in the US?

why would Jeep still have the "incorrect" price being talked about by Mike D's customer relations campaigns....and on a document 2+ weeks later that was posted to the U.S. Dealer website?

I think someone would have caught the mistake by this past Friday when that was uploaded ;)

Scottina06 08-01-2011 03:42 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
mike-d@chrysler is a contractor for ChryCo......

Schleprock 08-01-2011 03:44 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
so? as an Army Civilian I work with contractors everyday who know as much about the acquisition systems as I do.

Scottina06 08-01-2011 03:52 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
thats different...you work on the systems...he ,maintains their twitter/facebook/social media from what i understand. he's not gonna have the insights or inside info that someone with ChryCo would have. My guess is he posts what info he is given or told.

QuickOne 08-01-2011 04:40 PM

Re: MORE 2012 Jeep WK2 SRT8 orders......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schleprock (Post 458133)
why would Jeep still have the "incorrect" price being talked about by Mike D's customer relations campaigns....and on a document 2+ weeks later that was posted to the U.S. Dealer website?

I think someone would have caught the mistake by this past Friday when that was uploaded ;)

Edit......BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community