Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Cherokee-SJ and XJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f19/)
-   -   What did you do to your Jeep today? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f19/what-did-you-do-to-your-jeep-today-27264.html)

BigBear 08-18-2011 12:49 AM

What did you do to your Jeep today?

It's simple just say what you did to your Jeep today.

I will start off with saying I replaced a plastic "T" to a brass one and got the new hose for my coolant res.

tommc4 08-18-2011 07:58 AM

Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?

Started checking out the factory wiring for the rear power outlet, and the placement of the under-hood light. Yea, really complicated stuff. :)

00CO.XJ 09-22-2011 05:31 PM

I put a false panel in my center console which doubles as a switch panel for various accent lights on the inside of my car

tommc4 09-23-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00CO.XJ (Post 488672)
I put a false panel in my center console which doubles as a switch panel for various accent lights on the inside of my car

Now, I would like to see some pics of that!

I want to install two high-power USB ports on the bottom center panel (where the heated seat switches would be) and a couple on the BACK of the console hump, for the back seat people (Sounds like the name of a group - "The Back Seat People" :) ) Additionally, I would like to install ONE cig lighter power outlet AND a 110VAC outlet running off of an inverter in the rear of the vehicle.

I just gotta see how much clearance in that console I REALLY have - may not have enough for any of my dreams! :(

00CO.XJ 09-23-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommc4 (Post 488904)
Now, I would like to see some pics of that!

I want to install two high-power USB ports on the bottom center panel (where the heated seat switches would be) and a couple on the BACK of the console hump, for the back seat people (Sounds like the name of a group - "The Back Seat People" :) ) Additionally, I would like to install ONE cig lighter power outlet AND a 110VAC outlet running off of an inverter in the rear of the vehicle.

I just gotta see how much clearance in that console I REALLY have - may not have enough for any of my dreams! :(

Depending on how much room you want left in your console you could get all of that accomplished. I like youre thinkin tho! and ill throw up some pics...

00CO.XJ 11-17-2011 06:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry this took so incredibly long
but here is false panel for my center console

Attachment 10517

Attachment 10518

Attachment 10519

cheap-heep 01-25-2012 04:10 PM

Big fan of the switch fuse panel. Last night I pulled my fenders off the front and cut 4" of body off the back wheel wells on my 98 cherokee sport 2 door. I put 32" tsl swampers and welded my rear diff after work today I will weld my front

surfb 02-18-2012 03:14 PM

Installed new seat covers,intermittent wiper module,12volt ckt to rear of vehicle for on board air,cleaned my throttle body and re-did my air intake system.....

ClockWork 03-06-2012 04:30 AM

Installed a 7-plate hydrogen cell in my 99 Cherokee.
Hoping to increase my gas mileage by at least 20%. :thumbsup:

Will try to add some pictures shortly