Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Performance Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/)
-   -   4.7WK Supercharged... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/4-7wk-supercharged-27484.html)

SoCalMoparWK 08-22-2011 10:08 PM

4.7WK Supercharged...
 
That's right folks...when I went to TOPO the Widebody Kings B-Day Party in L.A. I got a chance to talk to one of the MOPAR supercharger heads. He runs a local shop here in SD, so lets just say his name is Ralph for now.

When I talked to him and asked about the sponsorship proposal letter I sent to him a while back, he remembered me. No shit I ask him like this,"So I hear you the guy that make shit fast? So what can you do for me? Care to step up to the plate?" He replied, "Yeah, what you want to supercharge a 5.7 or 6.1?"...I said neither...my 4.7WK...he turned around and looked at the Jeep and said wtf...thats a 4.7? I thought it was an SRT8...Keep it real I said nope 4.7, so are you gonna step up and make it faster and give me sponsorship? He said, we'll talk here's my card...shoot me an email tomorrow or call me and we will make this happen.

So today I called and he said, he wants me to come bring the jeep by next week when I'm off to go over the build and sponsorship....Fuuuukkkkk Yeaaaaahhhhh....

Don't believe me? asked Tim (Viking757) and Jose (JayBee) what kind of heavy hitters were out there....never lied before...check my build....

stay tuned....

Scottina06 08-22-2011 10:16 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
good luck!

Megatron 08-22-2011 10:16 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
:popcorn: ...

SoCalMoparWK 08-22-2011 10:28 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
lol...father pray for me...lol...this could be something grad for all 4.7WK owner if he builds a kit for me...

JAYBEE3 08-22-2011 10:42 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
NO LIE TRUE STORY!!!! Damn thats wasup man im considering getting into Swift now you think you can talk to the counsil members out here in L.A?...Damn SuperCHargerd clean...Jacobs Jeep Sounds harder then the stock 6.1 Hemi no lie i can just imagine after the supercharger WOw!!!!

SoCalMoparWK 08-22-2011 10:54 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
Thank Jose...remember that big-fat guy w/ the glasses that owns the Supercharged red maggy??? thats the guy....Kano also got 5 hook-up for DUB and SEMA...So SWIFT...I will talk to Kano and see what strings he can pull ok...

viking757 08-22-2011 10:54 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
Jacob bro your build is moving damn fast. It sucks I will be going back to the east coast soon...:(

But you all forgot what I got out of this whole venue...Some free food, free monsters and beer! WOOOO:thumbsup:

GR33N D3M0N 08-22-2011 10:54 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
subbed for awesomeness!

viking757 08-22-2011 10:55 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMoparWK (Post 470993)
Thank Jose...remember that big-fat guy w/ the glasses that owns the Supercharged red maggy??? thats the guy....Kano also got 5 hook-up for DUB and SEMA...So SWIFT...I will talk to Kano and see what strings he can pull ok...


I kept listening on that guys convos with the other people that kept bringing him dyno sheets...he seemed like the go to guy for sure.

SoCalMoparWK 08-22-2011 11:02 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by viking757 (Post 470994)
Jacob bro your build is moving damn fast. It sucks I will be going back to the east coast soon...:(

But you all forgot what I got out of this whole venue...Some free food, free monsters and beer! WOOOO:thumbsup:

There a slim chance I might be heading out that way to VA/PA/FL if I dont get a promotion by next year. I will be applying for other agencys, so i might just see you there brother...

As far as the build...fukkkkk fast as hell and I've got moths comin out my pockets...eatin ramin and spam, lol.

viking757 08-23-2011 02:19 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMoparWK (Post 471002)
There a slim chance I might be heading out that way to VA/PA/FL if I dont get a promotion by next year. I will be applying for other agencys, so i might just see you there brother...

As far as the build...fukkkkk fast as hell and I've got moths comin out my pockets...eatin ramin and spam, lol.

You know where I will be :cool:

Forget the protein shakes ramin and spam is the way to go!:thumbsup:

JAYBEE3 08-23-2011 02:42 PM

Re: 4.7WK Supercharged...
 
Yeah I saw him andd his mag look sick no doubt damn Kanos magnum looks clean dat first ever conversion ok sounds good bro


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community