Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   My Silver Hemi (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/my-silver-hemi-27490.html)

Trevorj 08-23-2011 01:07 AM

My Silver Hemi

3 Attachment(s)
I got it two weeks ago. I have done 4000km. What a pleasure:lol:

sined240 08-23-2011 06:22 AM

Re: My Silver Hemi

Its koo to see that some export models get the accessory chrome insert on the grills (different than summit grills for US). After having my summit for a week, I would buy the summit again, as it sets itself apart even from far away!

btw, those front parking sensors should have came on my car, sucks US models don't get those because there are many situations where they would have come in handy...

Medichic 08-23-2011 08:48 AM

I see a defect already. The steering wheel is on the wrong side. JK interesting to see it though. Very nice ride! Good luck!

jlewissystem 08-23-2011 08:50 AM

Ha! Beat me to it! Looks good!! Congrats on your new ride!

Megatron 08-23-2011 09:12 AM

E-Mazing!

Trevorj 08-23-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sined240 (Post 471082)
Its koo to see that some export models get the accessory chrome insert on the grills (different than summit grills for US). After having my summit for a week, I would buy the summit again, as it sets itself apart even from far away!

btw, those front parking sensors should have came on my car, sucks US models don't get those because there are many situations where they would have come in handy...

They do come in handy trying to fit this beast into the garage. :lol: or trt parking at the mall. I always stop short because you can not see the end of the bonnet:D then your @ss is in the middle of the road that is if you switch them off. But I keep the sensors on all the time now

ENFORCER 08-23-2011 10:23 PM

Thanks for posting up the pics. I was wanting to see what the silver with the chrom foglights looked like. I think I will order them if mine does not come with them standard. Now you just need a sharkfin and tint and you will be set. I hope mine come in next week as the ait is a killer.
Do you get Diesel GC's in SA ?

Trevorj 08-24-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENFORCER (Post 471849)
Thanks for posting up the pics. I was wanting to see what the silver with the chrom foglights looked like. I think I will order them if mine does not come with them standard. Now you just need a sharkfin and tint and you will be set. I hope mine come in next week as the ait is a killer.
Do you get Diesel GC's in SA ?

I am not a big chrome fan but the silver needs it
No we dont get the diesel or the summit.:slapfight:. She is going in for the tint next week.

SRTgirl 08-25-2011 12:07 AM

Very Nice! Congrats and enjoy your new ride! :thumbsup:

1200RT-P 08-26-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sined240 (Post 471082)

my first thought as well. i can't imagine they don't even off the feature on higher trim levels. i wonder how easy a retrofit would be?