Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   usaa $1,000 rebate (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/usaa-1-000-rebate-27569.html)

suprand 08-24-2011 11:18 AM

usaa $1,000 rebate

Can anyone confirm this rebate can be combined w/ current apr special on the 2011 JGC? Im pretty sure the rebate is on top of any national chrysler cashback or apr incentive.

Thanks

HEMInator 08-24-2011 11:33 AM

Re: usaa $1,000 rebate

I assume you're talking about the USAA ZAG pricing $1000 incentive on the 2011s? If so, yes that is not tied to financing and can be combined. The $1000 Chrysler rebate is in lieu of the financing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suprand (Post 472049)
Can anyone confirm this rebate can be combined w/ current apr special on the 2011 JGC? Im pretty sure the rebate is on top of any national chrysler cashback or apr incentive.

Thanks

suprand 08-24-2011 11:37 AM

Thanks. Thats what I thought.

Wildwillis 08-26-2011 12:52 PM

Hey I just thought I'd double-confirm this for you. I just used the USAA rebate in addition to the $1,000 Jeep rebate. I had the option to choose the financing instead of Jeep's rebate and still get the $1,000 from USAA as well.

suprand 08-26-2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildwillis (Post 473436)
Hey I just thought I'd double-confirm this for you. I just used the USAA rebate in addition to the $1,000 Jeep rebate. I had the option to choose the financing instead of Jeep's rebate and still get the $1,000 from USAA as well.

Thanks for the response. I knew it was correct, i just wanted to double check. its scary how uninformed some car salesman are.

HEMInator 08-27-2011 01:34 AM

I have always said if I ever open a car dealership I would hire ONLY people who actually knew something about cars first of all and second of all if they couldn't pass a test that tested their knowledge of each model we carried, I wouldn't hire them. Back in the day before the internet and the wealth of information available to the consumer, it was more about snazzy sales tactics but now with the power of information, dealerships need to actually hire people who have a damn clue and KNOW their product. It's hard to be an effective salesman when you don't know the product you're trying to sell.

I remember the second new car I bought I was 23 and I had a female sales woman. I knew the battery in that particular car was under the rear passenger seat but I played dumb when I opened the hood and exclaimed "Where is the battery?". She looked confused and spent about 5 minutes looking all over and was about to go get someone else to help her when she told me she honestly didn't know. At that point, I told her I knew where it was, proceeded to tell her and just told her I appreciated the fact that she admitted she didn't know rather than pull some garbage out of her butt. I told her as long as she acknowledged she didn't really know her own product and that it was obvious I had done my homework and knew the car very well, we'd get along fine rather than her try looking silly explaining things that were incorrect etc. She told me she had just started there two weeks before so she was at least really receptive to learning unlike most of these guys/girls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suprand (Post 473777)
Thanks for the response. I knew it was correct, i just wanted to double check. its scary how uninformed some car salesman are.