Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Other Rides (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f21/)
-   -   1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f21/1st-ever-magnum-challenger-conversion-27632.html)

SoCalMoparWK 08-25-2011 03:48 PM

1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
9 Attachment(s)
My roommate just got his car out the shop and he is the 1st in the world to complete the Magnum with a Challenger front end conversion...Oh and we both belong to SWIFT...You'll see us at SEMA 2011. Jeep will be in the shop for my airbrush first week of september...Enjoy!!!

JAYBEE3 08-25-2011 04:40 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
This is Clean 1st ever never seen one like it

SoCalMoparWK 08-25-2011 04:48 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
very true Jose...SEMA/MOPAR promised whomever completed the conversion first has a guaranted spot in SEMA 2011...well my roomie/best friend was able to complete it in 2 months thanks to our sponsors..

JeepCoop 08-25-2011 04:50 PM

Interesting. Gotta see it in person to really get a gauge of it. Clean tho!!

DGoral31 08-25-2011 05:00 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
holly shit that thing is sick.... not sure about the paint job though, but for what it is... i like it!!

looks like the car is now worth more than that house!!! lol

SoCalMoparWK 08-25-2011 05:06 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DGoral31 (Post 472901)
holly shit that thing is sick.... not sure about the paint job though, but for what it is... i like it!!

looks like the car is now worth more than that house!!! lol


You got jokey, jokes, lol...the paint is sick because both of our vehicle are military tribute vehicles which we will be going to a lot of events because of it. In person the paints and airbrushing is the sickest thing you would ever see and gives great military appreciation.

tri0829 08-25-2011 05:08 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
that looks mean, i think it would look better with no decals just all black but either way i love the front end

DGoral31 08-25-2011 05:15 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMoparWK (Post 472908)
You got jokey, jokes, lol...the paint is sick because both of our vehicle are military tribute vehicles which we will be going to a lot of events because of it. In person the paints and airbrushing is the sickest thing you would ever see and gives great military appreciation.


ahhh i see... yah im sure they are dope, hard to tell with the pics :rolleyes: good stuff though, i like the Military appreciation aspect of it :thumbsup:

stephsman21 08-25-2011 05:22 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
looks really good!!!

Megatron 08-25-2011 05:30 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
Coolios

SoCalMoparWK 08-25-2011 06:23 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tri0829 (Post 472909)
that looks mean, i think it would look better with no decals just all black but either way i love the front end

Those are not decals bro...custom airbrushing...sorry the pics look crappy..i took it with my cheap phone...

blackpepper 08-25-2011 06:27 PM

Re: 1st ever Magnum Challenger Conversion!!
 
You guys werent playing when you showed me the mock up. Is the nose slanted like your roomie mentioned?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community